Part 1 Kindergarden

Rainbow Dash was sleeping tightly in her bed when a BOOM went through her door. Dash: Mom one more minute please!" She said covering her head with the pillow. Windy Whistle: Come on sweetie get up please." She said nudging her daughter your dad left already so you should leave as well." Dash: Ugh fine I'll get ready for school!" She said slouching out of bed.

At school...

  Dash was looking around the classroom and went to go find a seat for herself. She was sitting next to a colt with a very light blue coat and dark navy blue hair with green emerald eyes. Dash sat down and waved to her parter with her hoof. Soarin: Oh hi who are you?" Dash: Oh hi my name is Rainbow Dash!" She said proudly. Soarin has to blink a few times for him to notice it was THE Rainbow Dash! Soarin: Your Rainbow Dash your so cool you did the legendary sonic rainboom!" Dash: Yeah I guess so did?!" She smiled because she went to flight school first now she is going to kindergarten because she knows how to fly. On the other side of the table was a yellow pony that had orange and a lighter orange flamed hair with dark off orange eyes she and Soarin were Pegasi. Higher up on the table sat two other ponies one had a teal like coat with white up do Mane and with dark magenta eyes. Whilst the other was a colt and had a dark blue mane with a lighter blue of that shade for his coat with dark blue like eyes. And all the way at the end of the table were two more ponies one was a mare which she had a pure shiny white coat with golden hair like the sun and with the same shiny dark magenta eyes. Next to her was a colt with a grayish coat and an off orange with a lighter off orange with his mane with light blue like eyes. They all sat at the same table. The orange flames pony said "Hi I'm Spitfire!" Then one with a teal coat said "I'm Fleetfloot!" Then her partner with dark blue mane said "Hey my name is Wave Chill But you can call me Wave." Then the other mare with a white coat said "Hello my name is Surprise!" Then the partner next to her was a colt and he said "Hi my name is Rapidfire but you can call me Rapid." Dash: Nice I Love all your names!" Soarin: Hey lets all do a race to the playground catch up with me if you can!" He said and flew off in the dust. Fleet: No he's not going to be the winner today!" Wave: Not on my Watch!" Dash: She is going down!" Spitfire: Haha See ya!" Surprise: Lets go go go go go!!!!!!!" They all raced and surprisingly Dash won. Dash: Ha Ha See told ya!" They all took a break by playing on the playground. Day after day week after week they had all fun together but Dash would specifically play with Soarin and have fun to with him. Kindergarten was great now they move on to 1st grade and 2nd grade!