Say You Won't Let Go

AIZAWA'S POV

     "Don't forget homework is due tomorrow." I said as my students filed out of the room. Some of them groaned at what I said.

     I decided to stop by the teacher's lounge and get a snack. I ran out of jelly pouches at lunch and I'm not gonna to grade papers on an empty stomach.

     I opened the door to find it empty. Weird. Hizashi was usually there by-

     "HEYYYYY SHOUTAAAA!"

     Aaaaaand there he was. I turned around to see the very loud Hizashi Yamada. Just as I predicted. His emerald green eyes looked right into my grey ones. I had to resist the urge to jump in those gorgeous eyes and drown myself in them.

     I gave him a small wave and went back to what I was doing. I opened a cabinet and found some yogurt. I grabbed the yogurt and a spoon while Hizashi got a soda from the mini fridge.

     I leaned against the counter and opened my yogurt.

     "Are you gonna be leaving soon? I asked him.

     He popped open his soda. "Yeah, I prefer to grade papers in the comfort of my house. What about you?" He said.

     I shrugged. "No point in me taking all those papers home and then probably forget to bring them back." I said.

     A comfortable silence fell over us as I quickly finished my yogurt. I threw it away and put the spoon in the sink.

     "I'll see you tomorrow Hizashi." I said.

~le smol time skip (like half an hour maybe)~

STILL AIZAWA'S POV

     I was sitting at my desk grading papers like I always do. I also had music playing to fill the silence.

     Here's the thing. I have a secret. A secret that no one apart from my best friend Nemuri knows. A secret that I plan to take to my grave.

     I can sing.

A/N: Yep, I'm writing out the lyrics. This might get cingy😂

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up

You made me feel as though I was enough

We danced the night away, we drank too much

I held your hair back when you were throwing up

And then you smiled over your shoulder

For a minute I was stone cold sober

I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya: I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then but you'd never know

Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you but I never showed

But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Just say you won't let go"