chapter 8

Hannah's P.O.V.

I started driving to the Starbucks that Jack and I had gone to before. 

"Did you ask any girls if we could come meet them?" I asked Jack.

"I asked some of them, but I'm sure it's fine." He says back.

"Who's houses are we going to?" Trevor asks us.

"I think first we'll go to Emily's, then Jenny's, and then Maddie's house." Jack says.

A/N: I'M USING HANNAH'S FRIENDS THAT SHE HANGS OUT WITH MOST OF THE TIME.

"Oh man, " I say, "what if they don't like me, or what if they think I'm weird or annoying?"

"then they'll be missing out because I don't know how anybody could think that about you." Jack says, and flashes me a big smile.

I just smile right back at him and say, "Thanks, what are these girls like?"

"Trust me it will be fine.  These are some of the nicest girls I've met." Trevor says, answering my question before Jack could.

"He's right Hannah." Jack says.

"Thanks you guys, I've really missed having you around Trev." I say.

We got into the Starbucks drive-through and I just ordered an iced coffee.  Jack got a hot chocolate and Trevor got a hot coffee.  Once they gave us our drinks, it was time to meet the girls.

"where do I go to get to her house?" I ask Jack.

"Can I put it into the GPS again?" He asks me.

"Ya that's fine." I say

"alright." He says as he starts to put it into the GPS.  

Her house was about 6 or 7 minutes away from my house.  On our drive there, Trevor controlled the music.  He mostly played rap or country, and we all sang along.

"turn it down Zegras." Jack says and Trevor turns the music down a bit.

"Okay so Emily's house is this one right.....here." Jack says to me pointing at her house.

Emily's House:

"Where should I park?" I ask the boys

"Just Park on the street in case any other cars have to come in the driveway." Trevor says.

I parallel park on the side of the road and all three of us get out of my car.  

"You ready?" Jack asks me.

"I guess." I say back.

He flashes that huge smile of his and it makes me feel even better, once again.  Trevor and Jack lead me right up to her front door and Jack rings the door bell.  A guy, who looks to be about our age opens the door.