1

Kylie's Pov
Today I was suppose to go to a party with Kendall , Trey Songz , Chris Brown and Tyga. Kendall was modeling in New York during the day so I'm going to Khloes house then to Tygas because he lives next door to her. I don't know what's going on between me and Tyga really we flirt a lot and literally act like a couple but we're not. He's to old for me anyways I mean he knows I like him but I'm not going to make any moves soon.

I went to put on my balmain sweats a white crop top and some Jordan's. I looked in the mirror and saw my straight blue hair I guess I looked good. I don't really know I'm pretty much always compared to Kendall. Don't get me wrong I love her but it's just everyone thinks she's prefect and compares me to her pretty much.

I went down stairs and saw mom and Kim in the kitchen I walked in. I waved to mom and saw she was on the phone arguing with dad. Then I saw Kim balancing North on her hip.

"Hey Kim, hey baby." I said as I kissed Norths cheek. She giggled in response.

"Where are you going?" Kim said as I grabbed my keys to my Bently from our key bowl filled with pretty much everyone's keys.

"Khloe's." I responded.

"Don't you mean Tygas?" She said winking at me.

"Look Kylie you can't have anything with that boy do you know how much trouble he could get into your a minor." My mom said interrupting me and Kim.

"Okay my can't I just have friends." I snapped back.

"I know I'm just looking out for you both Ky." She said defensively.

"My I think it's none of our business because when there knee deep in legal shit that's them." Kim said quickly.

" I mean nothing's going on but excuse me I gotta go." I said walking off.

During the whole car ride I just thought about me and Tyga.

I arrived at Khloes house I quickly got out of the car and went inside. I heard her talking on the phone with French Montana. Her boyfriend. I followed the sound and ended up in her living room.

"Bye French I'll call you later Kys here." She said when she say me walk in.

"Hey Klo."

"He Ky."

I sat next to her and groaned in frustration. "What's wrong?" She asked.

" Mom is literally so annoying." I said quickly.

"Oh what did her Royal bitchyness do this time?" Khloe said in a playful way.

"So you know about me and Tyga about us being friends and that stuff?" She nodded.

"Well mom is just so annoying asking me about it and repeating how he's older and things about Blac Chyna. Like Yesturday I saw her talking on the phone with Tyga about me."

" what the fuck, mom should mind her own business like your almost 18 it's just none of her concern like I get she's trying to help but I just think she should let you decide."

"I mean I get im still a minor but I'm going to be 18 soon then there's nothing she can do about it but I mean Tygas just a friend and she knows that." I said.

"Speaking of Tyga you know he's home right?" She said pointing out the window to his house.

"Yeah I saw his car." I said smiling a bit.

"Go say hi." She said winking at me.

" come with me?" I said which came out more like a question.

"Can't I gotta call Kourt. She's trying to get something for Dash."

"Okay Imma be back in a couple minutes."I said as I got up and walked to the door.

"Love You." She yelled.

"Love you to." I yelled back.

I walked to Tygas house since he lives next door to Khloe. I covered my face with my hand just i case any paparazzi comes. I quickly made it to his house and knocked on the door. King Cairo opened the door he is so cute.

" Kydiee." He said as he ran and hugged me. He can't pronounce my name so he calls me Kydie. I picked him up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. When I looked up I saw Tyga.

"He baby girl." He said as he hugged me with King still in my arms.

"Hey Tyga."