10

Tyga's Pov
I miss Kylie like I know I shouldn't of yelled at her like that or called her a little girl but I just can't stand Drake ass always trynna mess with me. Like I been texting and calling Kylie but she won't answer. She got every right to be mad though. If she don't answer I guess I'm going have to go talk to her. Man fuck my pride all I want is Kylie. Like I never wanted a girl this bad honestly not even Chyna. I love how Kylie is though she standing her ground I respect her for that.

"Daddy where Kydie?" I hear King interrupting me from my thoughts.

"She went home baby she mad at daddy." I say pulling him close to me.

"What you do daddy?"

"I said mean stuff to Kylie."

"Oh that not nice." King says. I started chuckling at his facial expressions. I hear my phone go off. I check it thinking its Kylie but no it's my mom. I still answer though.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey momma."

"What yall doing?"

"Nun on the couch."

"We that seems boring I'm coming over later."

"Okay Ma."

"Put Kylie on the phone I miss my other baby."

"Uh about that she's mad at me."

"Little boy what the hell did you do to her?"

"Well Drake invited her to be in a music video and I got mad at her and said some stuff."

"Boy if I don't smack you across the face when I see you."

"Ma I been trynna apologize all day."

"Shouldn't be saying stuff like that finally got yourself a classy girl and you be running your mouth."

"Damn ma I know. You still coming over? King here."

"Yes poor baby is probably starving."

"K bye."

"Love you."

"Love you to ma." Then I hung up. She right though it 12 o'clock all King are was some pancakes Tina made earlier.

"King you hungry?" He nods in response.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Donas." He says he meant to say McDonald's.

"Okay sounds good come on let's go." I say picking him up. We walk to my Lamborghini and I put him in the back. I get in the driver seat and drove off.

We stopped by McDonald's and got food for us and my mom even though she's probably going to cook. I drove back home. I fed King his happy meal.

"Micheal." I hear my mom calling me she the only person who calls me that.

"What mom?"

"That ain't no way to greet your mother." She says. I stand up and hug her. Then she brushes me off and picks up King.

"so what did you say to her?" She says sitting down and taking some fries.

"I called her a little girl." I say slightly chuckling at my moms nosey ass.

"Oh no Tyga you know she's probably insecure about that age thing why would you. My good I knew yo ass was bad as hell for no reason." She yells. "Sorry baby." She says looking at King.

"Momma I wanna go to your house!" King yells. My mom looks at me raising an eyebrow as if to ask permission. I nod in response.

"When we get back you better had fixed things with her You might be grown but I'll still whoop yo ass don't try me boy." She says picking up King.