2

Kylie's Pov
Tyga led me into his house we went into the living room and I still had King in my arms. I set him down next to me on the couch. Tyga sat on the other end and stretched out with his feet on my lap.

"Ky its been a while why don't you swing by no more?" Tyga said breaking the silence.

"Uhm you don't invite me maybe?" I said playfully.

"Well because your suppose to come by whenever
like you said."

"I mean I didn't want to be annoying showing up here so much. Plus I don't want to run into Chyna since she doesn't want me near King." I said looking down at my hands and Tygas feet.

"Fuck Chyna. She always talking shit she can't tell me what to do hoe she going tell King future mom she don't want her around." He said smirking at the end.

I took a second to process it all. A smile crept upon my lips as I looked at Tyga sprawled on the couch with his feet still on me.

"So you were serious that night?" I said still smiling.

"Yeah."

*flash back.*

I was at one of French Montanas party with Khlo , Kim , Kendall, Tyga and others. Me and Kendall and Kim weren't drinking but we're still having a pretty good time. We were dancing and having a pretty good time.

"Hey baby." A drunk dude said as he put his arm around me. I tried to pull back but he didn't let go he started pinching my ass and pulling me to a corner.

"Look man you better stop or we going have some problems." I heard a familiar voice said. I saw Tyga standing there. The man still wouldn't let go of me so Tyga punched him in the jaw he fell down.

"You good baby?" Tyga said. By his voice I could tell he was drunk.

"I'm fine but I'm taking you home before security comes." I said pulling him outside. "Gimme your keys." I ordered.

"Whaaaaat?" He said laughing.

"Keys." I said as I stuck my hand out. We walked to his car and I drove him home. When I tried to get him out of the car he could Bearly walk I put his arm around me and helped him inside.

I saw the babysitter he got for King Ciaro sitting on the couch watching tv with him. What he hell it's 3 am. Note to self tell Tyga to fire her. "Uh excuse me miss get out." I said pointing to the door.

"Damn ma handle that shit." Tyga chuckled away. The babysitter scurried out of the door. I helped Tyga up the stairs to his room he was still pretty drunk. I laid him down on his bed and took his SnapBack, chains, shirt, and jacket off. I started to walk back to the stairs.

"Kylie don't go." He yelled.

"I won't." I replied as I made my way down the stairs. I went over to King who was still on the couch.

"You sleepy?" I said as he rubbed his eyes.

Yes Kydie." I picked him up and turned off the tv. I carried him up to his room and put his pajamas on. I laid him down and tucked him in.

"Kylieeeeeeee." I heard Tyga yell again I groaned and walked to his room.

"Yes?"

"Lay with me."

"Okay." I quickly took my shoes off and laid down with him.

"You know your my future right." He said as he pulled me close.

"What?"

"Your going to be Kings new mom soon."

*flashback over*

"What time is it?" Tyga said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"3:30" I said checking my phone.

"Let's watch a movie." He said getting up and went to get a movie.

"Kydie." King said I forgot he was here. He then to ran after Tyga. I was about to go but then I heard King say something so I listened.

"Daddy is Kydie your girlfriend?"

"Not yet lil man but she bout to be just wait."

"Good I like Kydie." King said then I heard them walk in my direction so I pretended I was on my Instagram.

"Ride along?" Tyga said holding up the movie.

"Yeah put it in." I said. King sat beside me and Tyga set up the tv. He then came and sat next to King but close enough that he could casually put his arm around me. We watched the movie and King fell asleep Tyga carries him to his room. I went to my car to get my clothes for the party I put on white harem pants and a white crop top halter top with white heels. I went back to Tygas couch and sat down he came down stairs in leather pants and a white tee with a red SnapBack and red Reeboks and about 3 chains.

"My mom just got here to take care of King so we can go." Tyga said walking me outside.

Tyga got in his red Range Rover and I got in my Bently we drove off it was already 6 o clock.