Chapter 11

Taehyung POV:

Taehyung POV:

I was lost ,What should I do?

I realized after 3 years that I was so selfish, I was thinking about my happiness and ignored the pain of the only person that cared about me , Sohyun was always there for me when I wasn't okay she even risked her life to save me but what about me?

I broke her heart 

And it was the worst thing I did in my whole life, if I can go back to that day I will never let her go, I should find her I need to tell her that am sorry for everything.

I drove my car to sohyun house I haven't been there for a long time this made me remember the first time I came here, I parked my car and walked to the gate the security stopped me "how can I help you sir? "

"I came to see Kim sohyun"

"She moved from this house long time ago"

"What?! Where did she go?"

"I don't know.... But this house is a museum now"

I was starting to feel hopeless at this moment, where is she? I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes , I will find you.

I promise

My mind thought of somewhere she could be in, I quickly drove my car to her office she must be there I will not give up so easy.

I reached my destination and I quickly walked out of the car and my steps was getting faster when I entered the building , it was so quite everyone was sitting on their desks silently, I looked around and I realized that the office looks different now they changed the decor I guess, I asked the lady in the reception about sohyun and she told me that she sold the company and it belongs to someone else now.

I walked out of the building with heavy steps my mind was going to explode , I took my phone and dialed her number but her number was not available anymore I guess she changed it

I decided to go home after I failed finding her, when I opened the door I was lucky that no one was there cause am not ready for Jack questions.

I sat on my bed trying to calm down I tried to call her again but the number was not available, I threw my phone and covered my face with my hand am not feeling well.... I won't be if I didn't find her.