Chapter two

Okay so after all the stuff I had to go through here I am staring at my schedule so lets see I was at the office for 1 & 2nd period & half of 3rd so here I go to what's left of 3rd period wich is gym.....

"You what?!"I said well practicly screamed "What do you mean we have to change infront of each other?"I asked

"Yes you do those are the rules this aint your own personal changing room."said coach Jonson(no she's not a boy)

"Okay then."I said pist off & annoyed just great just what i needed.Ughhg I hate this school and thier stupid rules....

Finally after all that crap i'm done, now lets see how chorus goes.

"I bet your gonna love it"

"Naw, I don't think so I hate this school remember"

"No, you hate school not THIS school in particular"

"No, I don't I liked my old school it was way better but this school naw ughhh horible"

"It was hor-"

uppphh oww I was cut off with something ontop of me

"Sorry,I wasn't looking where I was go-ing"

"What!?" I ask getting off the ground after falling with a boy ontop of me so he was the thing.Okay he was good looking ugh fine he was hot but right now he was looking at me in two ways one-like I was the most beautiful thing in the world & two-like I was a wild beast okay it's cute but it's starting to creep me out.

"Huh?ohh um nothuing.Um sorry again."

"It's okay" I say with a smile on my face

"Well um the bell is about to ring so um...bye"he said with a smile on his face.

"Ohhh umm okay bye"i said trying to hide the dissapointment in my voice and flashing him a smile

So lets go to chorous now

Ringgggg

Shit, the bell .Oh my freaking gosh where is chorous!!!!

I take a left then a right and then a 40degree turn and there it is god i'm so late for my first day.This is so not good.
................................................................
Next update:soon