Chapter five

As I trudged up towards my room I was thinking what I was gonna wear. I was not in the mood to go out my plan was to stay home with my brother and watch Netflix. Finally after checking my WHOLE closet I finally decided what i was gonna wear. I was gonna wear a white tank top with some jean booty shorts with my white converse. Then i went to put some light make up which consisted with just eye liner, some mascara, and lip gloss. Finally i tied my hair in a ponytail and put a blue bandana around my head.. I and went to get my bag then I went back to my bathroom and started curling my hair . i grabbed my keys, phone ,and purse. As i was heading out Abner stooped me.

"Where you going at"

"Out" I called back

" Yea, but where to?"

"Out with the guys. They invited me."

" Oh. Okay"

" Alright, see you later. Bye."

" Okay, bye have fun but not TOO much fun." he said smirking

"Oh shut up"i called

I got into my car and started driving.In a red light I got a message from Jax.

"Are you coming or what?"

" Yea.Going."

"Okay but hurry up"

"Ugh okay.Wait up i'll be there in like 7."

"Okay."

After that i finished my destination.When the guys finally saw me they jumped out of their seats and i hadn't got out of the car yet.Crazy yea i know.

"Finally" David said

"Oh come on i didn't take that long"

"Yes you did.You said 7 minutes Not 14 ."Jax spoke

"Wow just by 7 more minutes."

"They still count.Anyways what took you so long?"Said Anber

"Well it took me 7minutes to get ready and 7 minutes to drive here."

"Oh okay." Ella said

"Where is Abner?"Anber said

"He's at home."

"Oh. Okay then lets go."She said trying to sound happy but I catched her disappointment.

"Uh,um, guys y'all go ahead i need to do something."I said hesitating a bit "It'll be quick I promise." I added quickly when I saw Jax about to protest

"Okay but don't take too long."

"Promise"

As they went inside i got my phone and called my brother.

"Who are you calling?"

Turning around startled I saw Jax

"Gosh you scared the living daylight out of me,and to answer your previous question I'm calling my brother."

He chuckled "Oh sorry i didn't mean to and your brother?For what?If you don't mind me asking of course."

"It's ok and yea my brother.Yep you may but like seriously you didn't you see that Anber got sad?"

"Oh yea.Okay then well what do you want?"

"No ill pay for it.It wont take me long I just need to tell him to come over with us"

"But i want to buy you something."he said pouting

"Well to bad your not gonna buy me ANYTHING."