Blue

Blue

The colour of the sky and sea, both seemingly endless. 

The deep blue sea, always different yet always the same; it is calming and peaceful but can destroy whole cities in its raging storms and powerful hurricanes.

 The sea is a perfect example of the hidden blades in nature, beautiful, calming, deep, dangerous, disastrous and powerful. 

The sky, so endless above us, decorated with fluffy clouds and gives us few warnings before it changes. 

Its helps the plants giving showers of water but when the sky darkens, beware, it's time for a storm. The sky hides many secrets; and many dangers. 

Blue is the colour of calmness and tranquillity, a peace deep down that removes the panic and fear. 

It also represents knowledge and understanding, knowing about everything around you, things and people. 

It can also mean trust, loyalty and wisdom, perfect attributes for an army, a kingdom... and a person. 

Blue is also the colour that represents a stereotypical male, however not all boys like Blue and not only boys like Blue. 

This colour can be for anybody but you seem to have drilled it into the children that it's only for boys, you told us the stereotypes and almost made us one.

 Look at the delicate snowflakes during winter or the icicles that hang off the trees, what do you see? Ice.

 Ice that reflects the colour of the sky, so clear and reflective yet filled with colour, filled with Blue. 

Blue is just like any colour; able to be depicted in any way we want, so don't stereotype a colour like how you tried to stereotype us.