interrupted [s]

Age 17

El adjusted her position, straddling Mike's lap as she grinded her hips against his. Their lips overlapped rapidly, furiously attacking the others in pure hunger and desperation.

Ever since El had started high school and they each got part time jobs, their schedules had been so busy that the couple seldom got time alone.

Whenever they had free time, the party always managed to plan something. So it was true to say that the couple missed each other. Mike frequently had sex dreams about El, and El frequently touched herself at the thought of Mike.

It was a vicious routine that they had swung into and neither of them liked it very much.
This was why that on rare occasions like this, when they were really alone, they made the most of it.

The sound of smacking lips echoed around Mike's bedroom. His hands trailed across her back and landed on her hips, holding her in place as her hands crawled around his neck. She tasselled a hand through his knotty hair, twirling strands around her fingers.

Mike grunted against her lips, darting his tongue across her bottom lip. She parted her lips slightly and graciously accepted as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth.

Suddenly a knock at the door forced them apart. It startled the couple so much that El fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Shit! Sorry El" Mike apologised, pulling her to her feet. "What?" He asked, raising his voice.

"El you dad is here to pick you up" Karen's voice sounded through the wood. "I hope you kids actually got round to studying in the end, and not just kissing"

El coughed awkwardly, "I'll be right down Mrs Wheeler"
They heard the retreating footsteps down the stairs and Mike flopped back onto his bed with a heavy sigh.
"Do you have to go?" He pouted, "you only just got here"

El giggled at him, pulling him up and onto his feet. "Sorry but you know what Hop's like" she smiled sadly. Mike nodded unhappily and El cupped his cheek in her hand, "it'll be ok Mike" she giggled again lightly. "I'm not going anyway far, just home. That's all"

Mike closed the gap between their lips for another short kiss, "I miss you when you leave me for thirty seconds to go pee- it's practically torture to leave you every night"

El rolled her eyes, opening his bedroom door and disappearing from his sight. As soon as she had gone, Mike shut his door again. Deciding that there was no point in being awake if El wasn't around, he got into bed.

Besides, it's like they say, the quicker you go to sleep, the quicker morning will arrive.

And to Mike, morning meant seeing El.

~

El pulled her lips off of Mike's as he pushed her aggressively against the wall of the school's storage room.

"What if someone comes in?" She whispered.
Mike shook his head, already bringing his lips back down to hers, "no one ever comes in here, don't worry"

El nodded uncertainty, gripping the front of his shirt in her fist. Her back pressed into a shelf that was nailed low down on the wall. She winced in pain as Mike pushed her harder against the pointed edge of the wood but she didn't complain. She too, was desperately craving a make-out session.