♥𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮♥

Max was just going to go to sleep after work, but god had different plans

I walked into the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Brennen Taylor, and my step-sister, Shea Elyse. I heard Shea moaning and thought nothing of it. I started walking to my room and passed Shea's room and saw her on top of Brennen- naked. I felt my eyes water and ran to my room. I packed my stuff and write a note. I walked out of my room and placed the note on the counter. I took the apartment key off my keychain and took off the necklace Brennen gave me. I set them on top of the note and walked out.
I got in my car and started driving. I didn't know where I was going, I was just going.
I pulled up to Mothers Beach in Long Beach. No one was there considering it was the middle of the night. I sat on the sand watching the water move.
I sat there for about ten minutes before I heard two drunken giggles. I looked behind me and saw two stumbling girls.

 I looked behind me and saw two stumbling girls

I matched a name to a face as Corinna Kopf. She was friends with Toddy and David which I knew through Colby.
Colby, I forgot about him, he said to call him after I got home from work. I wiped one of my tears before I heard a raspy voice call out.
"Hey, pretty baby! Are you okay?" The one I didn't know the name of yelled at me
"Is that Maxine Edwards?" Corinna called out
I looked down and nodded
"Yeah, just kinda wish I wasn't me right now" I said to Corinna
"I'm Tana Mongeau, you probably know me from one of my many controversies" Tana said while flipping her hair
"But Max, why are you crying?" Corinna asked
"Brennen-" I started to say before Corinna cut me off
"Did he hurt you!?! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BEAT HIS ASS! I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!" Tana yelled
I giggled and wiped my tears
"No, he cheated on me with Shea, my step-sister"
"EVEN MORE OF A REASON TO KICK HIS ASS!" Corinna yelled
I shook my head at the two blondes
"I'm going to go to Colbys house, want me to take you guys home?" I asked wiping my tears
They both nodded and we walked to my car, well they stumbled. We got in and I played 'You Were Good To Me' by Jeremy Zucker and Chelsea Culter. I quietly sang along, I sing on YouTube and have a couple songs out. I arrived to Corinna's house and Tana got out with her. I smiled not wanting to drive anymore than I have to. I drove to Colbys apartment and walked upstairs to his room. I walked in knowing he was awake editing. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I started to open it when I heard Colby giving himself a pep talk.
"Come on man, she's fine. She probably just fell asleep. She has to be fine. What if she's not though, what will I do? She's the love of my life." I heard him say
I was kinda taken back by what he said, but at the same time, really happy. The weird thing is I've never felt any romantic feelings for him. Yes, he's very attractive, yes, he has a really good body, yes, he is funny, yes, he does have a good personality, but I've never had feelings for him, maybe.