♥ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 ♥

I walked into his room to see him in his bathroom shirtless. I stood at the doorway drinking my water.
"Who ya talking bout' there, buddy?" I asked
I guess he didn't even know I was there because he jumped when he heard me. He saw my face, my mascara was running down my face, my eyes were red. He gave me a hug while asking what was wrong. I opened Instagram and opened Tanas story.
-Her Story-
"OKAY, SO THIS ASS CHEATED IN THIS GORGEOUS FUCKING GODDESS. His name is Brennen or something fuck boyish like that." Tana said pointing the camera at me driving.
"OH MY GOD, YOU SHOULD MAKE A SING AGAINST HIM. GUYS GO SPAM HER SAYING TO MAKE A NEW SING AGAINST HIM" Corinna yelled " If you have never heard her sing, go listen to her singing. My favorite one is "scared to be lonely" by her and Martin Garrix. ITS A FUCKING BOP!" She added
-End of Story-
(Pretend her album Dua Lipa hasn't come out yet)
Colby looked at me with his electric blue eyes. He had some eyeliner on from a photo shoot from this morning, well yesterday morning. His eyes looked so pretty with eyeliner on. I got lost in a trance.
"Max, MAX, MAXINE!" Colby yelled breaking me out of my trance.
"Sorry, I'm just noticing how pretty your eyes are" I said lightly touching his face
I quickly pulled my hands away and said sorry.
"Do you need a place to stay tonight?" He asked
"No, I'm going to stay with Corinna tonight, she just told me to check in with you" I lied
He gave me questioning face. He gave me a wet wipe to wipe my makeup off and shooed me to the guest room/office.
"How did you know I was lying?" I asked
"Corinna is smart, but not smart enough to tell you to come check in with me. Anyways even if you weren't lying I would do the same. She told me she would 100% sleep with you if she could" he said while walking up to his loft where he keeps a bunch of alcohol (not known, just for the story) and the Colby Brock cutouts.
I walked into the room while wiping off my makeup.
While changing into some pajamas I remembered my cousin who lives in the other side of the wall.
I finished changing was burst through the door.
My cousin, Kelsey, walked out of her room with a baseball at in her hand.

The second she saw me she dropped the bat a look of confusion washed over her

The second she saw me she dropped the bat a look of confusion washed over her. Then realization hit her.
"I'm guessing you saw Tanas story?" I asked
Her and Tana are basically besties.
He nodded and hugged me.
"If you don't make that song, I will" she whispers
I giggled and pulled away.
"Okay. Anyways, can I use your face wash, I forgot mine at my apartment" I asked
She nodded and we walked to the bathroom together
-The Next Morning-
I woke up in Colbys guest room to loud music playing. I got up and walked out to cColby dancing stupidly to my song "One Kiss". I rolled my eyes but start singing along.
"OH MY GOD, IS THAT MAX EDWARDS, IN MY APARTMENT!?!? OH MY GOD, SIGN MY FACE!" I heard my stupid best friend yell in a girly voice
I got a marker from off the counter and jumped on him. I sat on his chest and signed his face like he said. He screamed like a little girl and ran into his room. I giggled and walked into the guest room and got out some clothes. I put on black leather shorts, a short black crop top, and some leather shoes.