036

✼ train your mind to be   calm in every situation ✼

calm in every situation ✼

do you want to read ?
yes | no

" Mackenzie Frances Ziegler"
Lauren started before inhaling a big breath, but then clearing her throat to start.
"I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't know how to react and intuitive thoughts took control of me"

she looked at me but quickly looking down. " I am very sorry, you probably hate me because of it" she chuckled, then turning into a frown " And if you do you probably don't want anything to do with me and I get it I made an assumption before actually asking someone, and I'll take all the blame for it, I am truly sorry kenzie"

she finished with a small smile finally locking eye contact with her. The browned hair girl chuckled by the fact that the blond girl was out of breath after her long and sincere apology.

On the other hand the blonde girl was apprehensive about what was going to happen next, she wasn't ready to let go a friend she was scared of losing friends. She saw the browned hair girl still thinking so she looked back down.

After 1 minutes passed, the blonde felt somebody hugging her, it was the one and only mackenzie Ziegler, she was happy that she had a great friend who understood her and that would stay through the worst time and she would still be there for me.

Whereas nadia turner was just flirting with mister Johnny Orlando, she rolled her eyes when she saw that lauren and mackenzie made up. She didn't want her friends group to hang out with her or her to hang out with them either way she didn't like her  a t a l l.

She didn't like that fact that the browned girl ruins everything but the red-head knew from the bottom of her heart that it wasn't mackenzie, it was her. It was her nasty personality she had, but she still like to blame her for it.

Even if she knew it was her, she needed to remind herself that she was a lot more prettier than her and that everyone knows it was true.

* 5 hours later *

Everyone was in the living room just hanging out and watching movies some of them were playing games in their phones.

While that was happening annie,lauren, and kenzie were whispering with each other and of course the topic was about the brow headed boy kenzie met at the small and cozy coffee shop.

Is the chapter done ?
yes | no

Make sure to vote

Word count
443