01.40

kenzies pov*

kenzies pov*

all I wanted was to leave and not say to much about my personal life especially my parents. love my parents with all my heart but they just compare me to my sisters all the time, they fight non stop and it gets tiring.

j - are you okay
k - oh yeah im good
b - hey kenz you staying at mine, my parents are worried
k - okay

we exited out of the hospital building and drove back home

b - im glad you're okay,
k - me too

< brynn's mom= bm >

bm - kenz are you okay, do you need anything
k - hey im all good mom

brynns mom is like my second mom, she insisted on calling her mom after brynn and I enter middle school, and after me and brynn got into dance and volleyball.

bm - you sure, honey I was nothing but worried about you

bd - hey I was worried about her too, I didn't want to loose one of my girls today

brynns family is my second family, they have been there when my real family isn't here and are busy with maddie. love her till death but she makes me feel bad about myself sometimes. I can't really enjoy something without hearing " maddie did it first" even at my ceremonies they have a way to bring up maddie into it, but brynns family knows how to cheer me up and are always there clapping and smiling at me knowing that my family isn't here I sometimes have hope that they are sitting at their seat that I save them but when I look they aren't there it hurts but i know brynns family is there for me.

bd - you okay kenz
k - they didn't check on me did they
bm - kenz
k - did they even know | tearing up |
b - kenz | hugs her |

| 308 words |

| 308 words |

I'm back to editing this book/ story, it's summer and I'm officially done with 9th grade! I will say that I don't keep up with kenzie or johnny and the others but I gained other interest lol let me tell y'all annies and johnnys glow up wow !