Chapter one

"And I snuck behind  and splatted him!" Goggles exclaimed "He never saw it coming!" While Bobble and Goggles laughed, Headphones just rolled her eyes.  "Don't act like you got a free ticket to Crusty Sean's. We only won to team Cyan by .1%" Headphones huffed and sat down at a nearby table. "I don't even know how I put up with this." Specs looked up from his phone and said "I need to get going. See you all at Moray towers tomorrow to train?" The rest of the team nodded and dispersed.

   Bobble bought a snack from Crusty Sean and walked over to a bench. After eating half of a fried starfish, she looked up and saw Mask sitting near the lobby entrance. She got up and skipped toward him. "Heya!" she said "want some?" Mask looked up from the spot he was staring at. "The starfish probably didn't get to live a good life..." he drawled "how relatable~" he grabbed a seastar and stared at it for a bit. "Are you going to eat that?" Bobble was pointing at the fried star. "..." he lifted up his mask just so his mouth was visible, and ate half of it. "Wow! You have a mouth?!" bobble was smiling in an amazed way. "Do you have eyes?" Mask handed the rest of the starfish to Bobble. She ate the rest and then tapped Mask on the shoulder. He looked up and his eyes widened slightly.

"My eyes are always closed because people are used to be scared of me! Not to mention the fact that I'm always happy!" Mask's face turned slightly cyan

"My eyes are always closed because people are used to be scared of me! Not to mention the fact that I'm always happy!" Mask's face turned slightly cyan. "That's darker then I thought~" he looked back down at the ground. I hope I didn't embarrase her... Then two arms wrapped around him. "Im sorry I made you feel bad!" Bobble hat was hugging him tightly. His face turned a darker blue. "I...I always feel like shit anyway...""Cmon, Mask! Have a little sunshine in your life!" He touched her arm. "Yeah...I guess..."but that's the problem he thought you are my hidden sunshine...

Tell me if you want me to keep writing! tysm! I realize that this started as a one shot series so it still says that as a tag...