Chapter 5

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
I woke up. I sat up. Damon wasn't here. I looked at a note that was on the table beside the bed. It said,"Going to hunt. Be back in an hour or two after you wake up. Lots of love......Ian." I got out of bed and stood on my feet.

"Hey, I told you that you would see me again." Said a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around and there was Stefan looking super sexy. He had a pair of dark blue jeans hanging off his hips perfectly showing his muscular bare chest. "Wow, you look stunning." I said. "You do too." He said flirting back. "I'm sure I do." I said sarcastically. "What's up with you? Are you in love with me and my brother or something?" He said. "Yeah, is that a bad thing? Does that make me a slut or something?" I said." He laughed a little before he said,"No, why would it? You haven't slept with either of us." "I feel kinda uncomfortable talking about this. This topic is very awkward to talk about openly to someone I barely know." I said. "Does this make you feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

He pinned me up against the wall with his body. He kissed me soft and gentle on my lips. I kissed him back the same way he kissed me. "Does this make me sexy or does it make you uncomfortable?" He whispered in my ear. "It makes you really sexy." I whispered back. "Oh really. Does this make me sexy?" He said. He moved down to my neck and started kissing my neck soft and gentle. "Not sexy enough." I said more excited than ever about what he was gonna do next. "How about this?" He said. He lightly brushed the tip of his fangs on my neck and no blood even trickled down. A shiver went up my spine. "Can you get even more sexy?" I asked. "I can get real sexy." He said. He moved up to my lips and slid his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues starting twisting with each other......he was so sexy and he fulfilled my needs just like his brother did.....I needed them both in my life to make my life complete. He lightly brushed his finger from my thigh up my arm and stopped at my neck. He started kissing my neck soft and gentle again. "You are so sexy." I said. "I know I am." He said. He licked my neck with the tip of his tongue before he pulled away from me.

"I think I hear Ian's car so I better go. See you around Lexi.....you are a great kisser by the way." He said winking at me and flashing me a sexy smile showing his perfect white teeth. "Thanks, you are pretty sexy.....and please don't tell Ian, I don't know how he would react about us." I said. "I promise I won't tell, it will be our little naughty, dirty secret Lexi." He said flashing a sexy grin again. "Bye." I said. "Bye." He said. He sped out of the room and out of the whole house. Ian came in the room.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He had his same black Levi jeans hanging off his hips and his bare chest showing his chiseled muscles. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey. What have you been up to?" He asked. "Not too much, how about you?" I asked. "Just feeding my bloody thirst, but I don't think my thirst is yet satisfied." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I need someone real naughty to kiss to fulfill my needs, to satisfy me." He said flashing a sexy grin. "Oh really? And that really naughty someone has missed you." I said. "I've missed her too." He said.

He grabbed me and slammed me down on the bed. He started kissing me fast and rough on the lips. His cold lips moved against my hot moving lips. "I love you so damn much Lexi!" He said. "I love you too." I said. He moved down to my neck and started to kiss my neck rough and fast. He ripped my shirt off and started kissing my stomach. I was only in my bra and my jeans now. "Ian what the heck are you doing? I don't feel comfortable with this." I said. He just kept kissing my stomach more and more. Why did I want him to stop? I actually didn't want him to stop......we both needed to see how good love actually felt. He licked my stomach with the tip of his tongue. I arched my back a little before I set it back down. Oh yes, this felt so wrong yet so right, but which did it feel more.....right or wrong? He bit my stomach. Blood trickled down off my stomach and onto the white bed sheets staining them blood red. My stomach stung but I didn't really care. I needed him to do this......I wanted him to hurt me and love me at the same time.........this love was a sick messed up love but it worked out pretty fine to me.............so I thought.

He bit down hard on my stomach again and started drinking me....."Ian please get off, you are hurting me." I said. He just kept on drinking and drinking. "PLEASE STOP!!!!" I yelled. He stopped. But by that time it was too late. My vision was already blurring and my hearing was decreasing.......then I passed out and everything went silent.

I hope you guys love my story. I have been writing a lot on this book and I really appreciate it when you take the time to read what I have created.....thanks oh so much. Remember to vote, follow and comment and to keep reading of course. Luvs all y'all's. 💋xoxo