● 10

"um hey ji, are you free today?" minho asked nervously, afraid if his plan wouldn't work.

"aside from the homeworks which i'll not do anyways, yeah. why?" "well i wanted to go on a date with you. you know, because um i wanted to get to know you! yes definitely!"

jisung frowned, didn't they meet at a café a few weeks ago? why would minho want to get to know him again? believe it or not, he has started to develop feelings for the older which slowly became more and more deep. he knew this was way more than just a crush or like. it was surprising how minho could make him feel like this when they only met for a few weeks.

this is also the reason why he was kind of upset when minho said it was just for a get-to-know-each-other thing.

he tried to fake a smile, "i'd love to go with you." "really? be ready by 5! i'll pick you up, bye!"

but that fake smile quickly turned to a genuine one once he saw how ecstatic minho looked.

maybe it isn't that bad after all

■■■

it was an hour before the date and jisung was already contemplating his life decisions. why? because he had no idea what to wear.

this is the second time he experienced this 'problem'. he decided to call one of his best friends, seungmin for help as he's good with these kind of stuffs.

after minutes of waiting, the doorbell finally rang. jisung went down the stairs hurriedly like he was running a whole marathon. he could've slipped but let's be thankful he didn't.

"seungmin! please help! there's not much time left!"

"could you please calm your ass down?  how am i supposed to help if we're just standing here?"

"oh sorry!" with that, the two best friends went upstairs and seungmin is now rummaging through his closet.

after a few minutes of him complaining about jisung's 'boring' clothes, he finally found something that looks good. a plain white shirt tucked in a black ripped jeans and a pair of checkered vans.

"thank you! you're literally my life saviour" jisung faked a cry while hugging his friend's arm.

"ew, let go of me. anyways, good luck on your date with minho! i gotta blast now."

"i can't believe we're actually going on a date," he squealed excitedly. there was only 7 minutes left until minho would arrive.

■■■

as if on time, minho arrived just then. he got out of the car and lean his back against the door. he was about to text jisung saying that he's now in front of his gate when out of the blue, a girl appeared in front of him.

it was none other than kim jiyeon.

he was surprised to see her here. "what are you even doing here?"

"i just happened to see you here while strolling around," she giggled. "so i decided to meet you, why? don't you miss me babe?"

minho could've vomit right then and there. why won't this bitch leave me alone. "go away, jiyeon. i don't and won't ever miss you"

of course, she was mad with that statement so she did what she thought was the best option, pull him into a kiss.

meanwhile jisung inside the house, heard a car engine sound in front of his house which he assumed was minho's.

he texted minho in case he was wrong but didn't get any replies so he decided to head out. he grabbed his wallet and went to the door.

when he opened it, the sight he was met with was surely something unexpected. minho and jiyeon, kissing.

he could feel his heart slowly breaking and he was near to crying. he quickly slammed the door shut and rushed inside his room.

•••

ooo dramarama 👀 as i said on the previous chapter, there'd only be a slight angst ksksj. this book is ending soon though, just a few more chapters.

oh and sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger!

update: this chapter was written before sulli's death. sending all my condolences to her and her loved ones. may you rest in peace, sulli ♡

•••