● 11

minho roughly pushed the girl away when he heard a sound of the door being slammed.

"what the fuck jiyeon! what was that for?" minho shouted, angry at the girl's stupid action. his eyes were basically filled with flames.

jiyeon had never seen minho this mad, she was afraid of his frightening gaze. she was almost shaking at this point. "i'm sorry oppa! y-you didn't like it?"

"you're absolutely dumb if you think so, i'm gay jiyeon. now go the hell away and leave me alone," minho spat.

she was shocked, speechless to say the least. she lowered her head and sprint towards the opposite direction after muttering another apology.

after the girl left, minho ran to jisung's door and knocked on it. the last thing he wanted to right now is for jisung to witness that scene.

"sungie, are you there?"

no response.

he knocked once again.

"leave me alone you bastard!"

"jisung, open the door please. i swear it's not what it looks like, please?"

"no, go away!"

minho sighed, "if you're ready to face me, tell me. i'll be going now". with that, he walked away with heavy steps.

■■■

why are you crying jisung?
it's just a false relationship goddamn it
why do you have to fall for him?
you're so stupid han jisung
can't you realize that?

midnight came and jisung was currently laying on his bed, still sobbing lightly. he was such a fool to fall for him. out of hundreds of boys in his school, it had to be the lee minho.

and look at him now, heartbroken. he should've expected that right?

he heard his phone ding.

"who in the world texted me at this ungodly hour?" he groaned before leaning against the headboard and grabbed his phone.

of course it just had to be the lee minho.

minho 💞

ji, are you okay now?

if you saw the scene this morning, it really is not what it looks like

it's weird to do this over text but i just really want to let it out. jisung, i've known you way before i was your tutor. you captured my attention way before that. your puffy cheeks, mesmerizing eyes, adorable lips, your whole personality just really attracts me. i wanted to know you more so i had a discussion with mr. huang to let me be your tutor and well it worked. now, you're my 'fake' boyfriend and i want to change that as soon as possible.

if you read this, please talk to me tomorrow.

but i'm assuming you're asleep so good night baby, sweet dreams 💖💫

•••

we lost another angel, sending my condolences to her and her loved ones. may you rest in peace, goo hara ♡

•••