The Quirk That Makes Imagination Possible

Y/N POV

Hello my name is Y/N and I had always been picked on because of my quirk and due to this I want to show them I do have a quirk that could help people instead of just causing trouble. Anyway my quirk is similar to the creation quirk but a little different, instead of having to know how it's made and the compounds of what it is, I can just think it and it appears. Now I know what you are thinking, it sounds like a pretty useful quirk but if I make too many things to fast I get an annoying headache.

But maybe I should explain something quirks are something that only a select sum are given at birth mine manifested when I was seven. They grow just like the human body well some do but not all. And most can either be used for evil or you could use your quirk to be a hero.

Anyway back to my story, I have tried to get into UA hero academy it is a school where you can be a hero. But first I have to pass the practical exam, "this will be a pain" I said which is like the thing I say about any tough scenario but right now I'm waiting for the doors to the testing to open. "I hope I can at the very most get ten points" I also said looking around at the people.

Then suddenly I heard him say go and the doors opened and I encountered a three pointer. 'Ok just imagine five anvils landing on it' once I finished think five anvils dropped onto it causing an explosion. "That's three points" I said continued to run around and when I spotted one and was about to get it some blond haired guy ran over and jumped on it and then there was a giant explosion, and in order for me not to go flying I summoned a metal rod and stuck it in the ground before the wind hit me. 'He is strong' I smiled, 'all the more fun of attempting to show them up' I thought looking for more I spotted another one and before anyone got it I made a giant cannon I don't even know how big it was and shot the robot giving me five points and then I heard the ground shake.

Then a giant ass one appeared 'so that's the zero pointer wow' I thought looking at it. Then everyone was running away because of the size and we wouldn't get anything from it if we did take it down. While I was running away I looked and saw a kid just sitting there looking at it and he looked scared, I then looked back and continued to run when I heard a humongous bang and looked back and the kid that was on the ground scared stiff was now in the air and the robot pounded and he was falling out of the sky. "Somebody catch him" I yelled but saw him slow at the very end of the fall, that made me look at a girl that was on weapon thing of the robot. I was amazed when I shrugged it off, then I heard he didn't even get any points and I was dumbfounded, 'he risked getting into UA to save that girl' I thought a little frustrated that I didn't do anything.

Then I looked at the kid and noticed his legs and his right arm were broken, "that gotta hurt" I said as an older lady passed by and up to him, I heard her name was Recovery Girl. Then I saw his wounds healing, 'huh that's a useful quirk she has' I thought watching.

Then about a week later I got a letter in the mail, so I opened the mailbox and got my key to unlock the door to go inside. I live by myself because my parents passed away more like suffered in a hostage situation and died but I don't blame anyone. "I hope I got in" I said as I opened the letter and a holographic screen popped up. I was watching the screen and immediately knew who that was, "All Might will be a teacher" I said in excitement but the next news was I barely got into the hero course but I made it and I was so happy that I finally got something good. "I will be the best, well I hope" I said excitedly.

"I can't wait for it to start"