License Test Part 2 Rescue

Izuku POV

I walked into the building and went to look for my friend and I laughed when I found him.

"Izuku stop laughing, please not in the mood" he said and I knew instantly something happened.

Y/N POV

I heard laughing, "stop laughing not in the mood everyone here wants to kill me" I said and the laughing stopped.

Then I heard something that made me open my dome, "have to go through us first" I opened to find my class.

I almost cried, "thanks guys" I said stepping out offering cake. Then the T.V. turned on and we were told the next part of the test was rescue, 'ok we never really went over this, especially on my job all I could do was watch them rescue bystanders while I played my part' I said to myself hoping I do good.

Then the building opened and we saw everything destroyed.

"You guys go look over there me and Todoroki will look over here" and we split up. "I think we should check over here" I said and noticed he stopped. "Whats up" I asked and I could tell he was thinking, "I think you should go help at the first aid station since you probably have access to healing quirks" he said and I understood. "I understand what you mean but I'm kind of scared" he put a hand on my shoulder and gave me a look that said you can do this.

"This might make up for everything" I nodded and teleported to the first aid station.

Time skip to medic

I showed up and of course the students all said freeze, "chill I think I'm the only one that can heal" they looked at each other. But then I saw a bystander actually cough up blood, 'I thought they were actors' I panicked and teleported startling them. Then I popped up right beside the guy and healed, 'he probably is actually sick' I said in my head. 'I did this to someone once so I should know how to undo it' I said in my head remaining calm. "I know your an actor but I'm going to check something" he surprisingly nodded. Then I started using a borrowed healing quirk that I modified from Recovery Girl. It took awhile but I got him to the point to where he could breathe again.

"Thank you young man you really are my hero" an it made me smile and I moved onto the next one.

But before I said, "make sure to get rest you will be sore" he nodded and I moved on. 'Man good thing I was also a medic in the League of Villains' I thought wrapping up the next ones head and I noticed the students just staring. "Are you idiots going to help or fail" I said and they sprinted and asked what I needed, I told them everything and they brought it needless to say since I have quirks memorized for this I am working kinda fast but at least it's working.

But then I noticed Izuku coming back with some and he was shocked to see me so serious. "Put them there" I pointed and he propped them against something and telescopic girl went over to help, I smiled and looked around. 'Maybe it will be fun being a hero' I thought and continued until I heard the intercom.

"The experience of rescue during a villain attack is important," he said of the intercom.

I looked at Izuku, "Do you want me to go Izuku or do you want to Todoroki is probably there but he can't handle the number 10 hero by himself" I said and he nodded and I told them I have to go but Izuku is replacing me.

I teleported and saw number 10 and he saw me, 'he is one of the ones that doesn't know' I said in my head as Todoroki came up beside me and I also felt wind, 'shit he is here to' I thought and preparing anyway. "Ok I think the best plan is to let me handle the big guy" I said and I could tell Yoarashi was going say along the lines of him not working alongside a villain. "Fine then" I said as I ran towards, Orca.

"What just one man" he laughed a little until he saw who I was then we both went to punch each other.

Our punches collided blowing his men away along with the other two people behind me well Shoto caught himself. "Good punch but your not supposed to kill examines" I said and he went on the rant. I got pretty mad, "I HAD CHANGED IF YOU HADN'T NOTICED WHALE FACE EVERYONE IS FINE I MEAN IF I WANTED ANYONE DEAD I WOULD HAVE" I yelled pushing the fist that was connected to his.

"Strength x100" I said copying All for One. When I broke his defense I sent him flying. But before I could pursue I was shot with a cement gun, 'shit' I said looking and noticed one of his men shoot me but then he was sent flying causing me to look at what caused it. I looked to see Todoroki the second strongest beside me.

"You haven't changed always rushing in," he said in his dead tone I just laughed.

"GO GROUND SPIKE CAPTURE" I said sending tons of my clay underground. Then he was engulfed In a clay spike surrounded by earth and let out a breath of relief but then my head hurt and I couldn't think straight. I looked to see my clay cracking. "No way" I said watching my clay crack for the first time since the villain job when I was running away from Endeavor. "I can't help but I can't think straight," I said and he nodded but I also saw him on his knees.

Then once he broke out of nowhere Midoriya showed up and kicked his arm band. Then the timer ran out and it was over.

"God thank you" I said still holding my head. Then out of nowhere I was floating, "thanks Uraraka I owe you one" I said and she shook her head.

"What are we going to do with you" she said she said annoyed.

"Funny really I can heal I stab wound but not a headache" I said laughing and they looked at me. "It was during my job I would rather not talk about it," I said and they let it go.

After a little while

We were listening and waiting for our results. I was nervous to say the least, 'I hope my record doesn't come back to bite me' I said in my head and Momo could tell what I was thinking.

"Relax Y/N, honestly if I were the judge I wouldn't give those guys that tried to stop you when you went to help at the first aid station" I smiled at my friend and hugged her which she wasn't expecting.

"Thank you Momo" I said tiering up I also added "god I'm turning into Midoriya." She patted me on the back.

Then suddenly he told us all to be quite, "if your name shows up on the screen then you will pass," he said as a screen came on.

I was searching for my name when I was grinning like a stuffed pig because I passed. I looked at my friend beside me and hugged her. "I passed" I said happy.

She was laughing at my actions, I was now also laughing. After I finished laughing I looked over to Todoroki and then I looked at the list, 'he didn't pass' I thought looking back at him.

Then I heard him say something about All Might retiring and the heros now follow more with the police but still flexible.