Mr. Loverman •Swagger•

I stared at the floor, a hand was placed on my shoulder as I glanced up to see Cameron with a big smile on his face.

"Are you having fun?!" He shouted over the music, I put on a smile and nodded. "Just relieved I dont have to wear the helmet!" I chuckled.

I'm headed straight for the floor.

"I'm so fucked up mannn" Cam swayed, a giggle left his lips as I began to feel tipsy myself.

The alcohol served it's tour.

"I'm going to go find Carson" Cam pulled away, and I was left alone again in the crowd of people I knew but was never really friends with besides my close ones. I still trusted some of them, enough to not post my face on social media.

And it's headed straight for my skin... leaving me daft and dim.

"Hey Swagger" The familiar voice made me turn to face him, Ryan stood with solem look. "What's got you in a worse mood than me?" I joked, he just let out a small laugh.

I've got this shake in my legs...

"I uh, actually have to tell you something." His radiant smile wasn't present, so it had to be serious.

Shaking the thoughts from my head

"Yeah man, what's wrong?" My heart hammered in my chest, this has to be about Y/n. "Sam wanted me to tell you, well he just-" I turned my head as I heard cheers of happiness.

But who put these waves in the door?

I wanted to drop dead right then and there.

I crack and out, I pour.

"What the fuck?" My voice cracked as I felt all my walls come crashing down.

I'm Mr. Loverman.

"Why Sam?!" I shouted watching my beautiful girlfriend, well ex girlfriend, wrapped under his arm.

And I miss my lover, man.

"He said that over the last week, they got really close. He was just trying to help her, honestly" Ryan had put his arm on my shoulder. I shoved it off as the tears filled my eyes, I was sad and angry. Why the fuck was I crying? I didn't need to cry.

I'm Mr. Loverman

I started to walk towards the exit, I needed a way out. I just want to get away from everythin, it was all too much.

Oh and I miss my lover

I ignored the people who tried to talk to me, who asked me what was wrong. I ran into Mason but didn't say anything and kept walking, I wanted to scream.

I had finally found myself in a small room, a white couch and desk sat in the corner. It was a nice break from the party, a party I didn't want to throw nor come to.

"Eric?"

The ways in which you walk to me, have me wishin I were gone.

"Hey, Eric. Talk to me."

The ways in which you say my name, have me runnin on and on...

"Matt, just fuck off, alright?!" I snapped on my best friend. He looked at me in confusion, but he didn't leave.

I sat on the floor, putting my head between my hands and finally just letting everything out.

"I still love her... I fucking love Y/n. I don't want her to be with Sam, I thought I just needed time." I cried out, feeling my head begin to pound. Maybe it was from the drinks and weed.

"Hey... it's okay. It's going to be okay. You know how Sam is, she is just using him as a rebound. I'm sure she will come crying back to you at some point." He tried to assure me.

The brunette sat beside me, the door had opened yet again.

Y/n stumbled in, black tears running down her face.

She only froze as she noticed us, and didn't say anything as she seemed to panic.