Aura and friends react to Sonic Movie Trailer (2019)

We're back!

Aura: Hello

Fury: Hey

Bopper: Howdy!

Hip: What's up?

Class: Greetings

Hip: What's today's reaction?

Class: The trailer for the Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

Fury: The OVA?

Class: No. An actual live action movie.

Bopper: Awesome! Wonder if Knuckles and Tails are in it.

Hip: Who made it?

Class: Paramount

Aura: I have a bad feeling about this

Class: This video is from Paramount's YouTube channel. If you like it, be sure to like. Subscribing is another matter all together.

Fury: Lets start at our own risk

A blue blur speeds by a patrol car sitting near a highway. The speed clock reads the speed of sound on it.

Class: Well at least the staff have some understanding of how fast the speed of sound is.

Officer finds blue quill with energy.

Fury: Are blue quills supposed to be important in this?

(Production logos)

The camera is moving around a forest wildly

Bopper: Whoa Sonic! I know I told you energy drinks were good, but there's supposed to be a limit!

Sonic lands inside hideout?

He inserts a tape into a tape player that plays the trailers main theme.

Hip: What song is this?

Fury: Don't know, but I already hate it the second it played.

Bopper: Yeah. Sonic's style of music is usually rock genera like metal for instance.

It shows back view of Sonic on road

Aura: What the-!

Fury: Oh my-!

Bopper: What is that?

Hip: Is that Sonic?!

Class: I think so!

Fury: But it looks wrong!

Sonic: Gotta go fast.

Fury: I'm not surprised.

Bopper: I'll admit that the face looks a little good. Not the original, but it's good they're trying to make it real.

Class: To me it already looks like the uncanny valley!

Sonic runs so fast that he makes a sonic boom. It shows power going out in half of the United States.

Class: They got the speed part right again. With something that makes a lot of energy and is able to break the sound barrier, then it is possible Sonic could wipe out most of a country's energy supply.

Unnamed government official 1: 20 minutes ago, a power surge knocked out half of the mid north western power. We need someone who can figure out what we're dealing with.