Part 22

~ Mathew ~

What the fuck my father wants now? Why is he even here? I walked into the house holding Ada's hand. But to my surprise he wasn't here, only my mom, my sister, and Lukas, who was holding a woman dress in his hand, now that's new.

"I never thought that... um... I will say this, but, um......" I said looking between him and the dress, smirking, " I think the length and the color will suit you, goes well with your eyes, you'll be sexy". I heard Ada laughing next to me and hitting me slightly over my shoulder. I turned to look at her when she gave me a funny look, while she was still laughing. "What?" I said and turned to Lukas who didn't seem to be affected by my words, on contraire, he put the dress in front of him while he brushed his hand through his hair. "See, I was right" She was laughing so hard, that she made everybody laugh with her.

"Hey mom, Sapphire. What are you two doing here, and not preparing for....." I tried to finish my sentence and hug them when Sapphire started yelling and rushed to Ada. I knew she saw the ring on her finger, and my vixen blushed.

"Oh my God, " said Sapphire while she hugged her, then grabbed and lifted Ada's hand so she could take a better look at the ring. "This is breathtakingly beautiful, she said and looked to Ada, then she continued "Tell me this is what I think it is".

She nodded, and Sapphire exploded with joy.

"Well, well, looks like I manage to get the perfect dress for the biggest event of the year." Lukas said and hugged me," congratulation brother, you two deserve to be happy. Genuinely happy."

"Thank you, my brother"

"Congratulations future Mrs. Quin, finally manage to put some leash on this wild stallion," he said while winked and sent me a small air kiss, then hugged Ada, and kissed her, " I'm leaving now before my love would kill me. See you all tonight".

"Thank you," said my vixen still fully blushed "bye".

"I'm so happy for both of you, and my visit is short." Said my mother while grabbed our hands. "I would like to invite you two to lunch tomorrow at the family house," she said, she caressed Ada's cheek and then turned her face to me " I hope you will be there. A lot of things need to be clarified. Well, congratulation on the engagement again, finally good news in this family, Se you both tonight" she said and kissed and hugged both of us. But before she left she turned to me "I love you, my son, I really do" and she kissed my face just like she did when I was a child.

Sapphire was now sitting on the couch looking at us with a genuine smile on her face. Then he gets up and walks to me.

"I truly hope you will come tomorrow. A lot of things will be solved if dad will do the right thing. Congratulation to both of you, I'm truly happy that you finally had the chance to choose with your heart. " she said and hugged us both, then she turned to Ada" and the reason that I'm here is, um...., can I borrow your golden diamond heals?".

"Yeah, sure" and the girls walked out of the room. Donna was standing at the doorway leaning against the wall. I turned around and walked up to her.

"Congratulations, if someone deserves to be happy, that one is you, and her," she said with tears in her eyes hugging me.

"Thank you, Donna, and don't you think looking for a new job. I, we still need you in our life. You will move with us, to the new house. Of course, if you still want to."

"You know I will always serve you, and be by your side, no matter what." She looked around and then back to me "the detective called, about that David guy. He said he has something that you would find very interesting."