Romance

An: I'm sort of akward when it comes to things like romance and I haven't dated much, so be kind please.

Dear ex-boyfriend (first),

To be honest, it was kinda awkward. I mean, we were 10 and at sleepaway camp. The most we did was me trying to hold your hand at the campfire when we were doing marshmallows, and you didn't let me. You were alright, I was nervous. When we broke up, even though we fought, I don't care. Have fun with your life.

Dear ex-girlfriend,

You don't exist yet. I don't know if you'll ever exist. If you do one day, well, okay. I hope we had a nice relationship and we both get the chance to move on afterwards.

Dear boyfriend,

I haven't met you yet, but I hope you're nice and we have fun. Take me to a concert if you can. That would be fun. You'd also have to read a lot to get my references.

Dear girlfriend,

Again, not sure if I'm a lesbian or not, I hope we have a good time. I'm not sure what else to say. I hope we can watch movies together.

Dear (first) person I had a crush on,

I fell hard for you in kindergarden. I had a crush on you from kindergarden to grade 5. We had a lot of the same interests and played happily together. You were my best guy friend (and possibly best friend in general), and looking back, my crushing was fairly obvious, but you never did anything, which was kind of jerky, but that's ok because in grade 6 the crush just stopped. We kept in touch in high school, and you were the only one from my elementary that I kept in reliable contact with, and we still sometimes hung out. So yeah, you're cool. I'm glad we're still friends.