8. The new girl..

New girl September in the Mm

***

Ja'hanew POV.

I'm supposed to be going over to August house to meet his mom, I'm so scared.
What if she's mean ? What if she hates me ? I thought as i walked home..
Nala comes up to me

"Wassup lil mama" she says.

"Hey" I say.

"Why you acting all dry with yo girl? , "when you need me to eat that pussy up just call" she yelled walking away.

I was so shocked i started to blush OMG I cant believe she would say that so loud

***

Bre'Asia POV.

"Guess what i heard girl" says dessy

Lord here comes her with her news..she always has the lasted scoop.
"Somebody ran me that news they saw nala flirting with that girl with the stupid name" she says.

My I instantly stop and my head snaps her way "my nala?" I say "flirting with who ?" I also say

"You know the girl I don't like and wanna fight? her sister." She states.

"Yeah, I think, ja'hanew ?" I say.

"Yeah, that bitch" says dessy.

I don't say nothing I just keep walking because ain't no fucking way nala still obsessed with that girl, I thought she got over it when we started talking .

***

Yasmins POV .

I call jae because she said she was gone find a way to pick me up since our bus driver gor sick and now we have no ride to and from school .

"Hello" jae answers

"Are you coming to pick me up?" I ask .

"Shiiit" I hear her say, "uuuuh yeah hang tight" she says and ends the call .

Just great ..i guess I'll FaceTime sean.

***

August POV.

jaes calling me

"Wasshainin" I answer.

"Where are you ?".. "I forgot I had to pick up yas and I'm walking right now" she says.

"Way ya' at ma'?"... "I'm sliding to getchua" I say.

"Right here on 5th and 3rd" she said.

"iiaght I'm on my way love" I said and hung up. I make a U-turn to go and get her .

"Heyy Aug, i missed you" says jae

Lord my baby so proper

"I missed you too, give daddy some sugar" I say and laughed she just laughs and gives me kiss .
Well pull up to the school and she hee sitting on the steps but i hear her saying bye and I love you to someone I don't know if ja'hanew hears it or not..the way she's into her screen ion think she heard it.
I snatched her phone because she isn't paying me any attention

"Heeeeeeyyy, what was that for?" She asked with a pout on her face
Ian gone answer her
"Really Aug.." She says
"Uhhhhhh" she sighs
I keep a straight face to make her think I'm mad

"Wasshannin" yasmin says getting in the car. I laugh because look at her tryna steal my slang

"Stop tryna still my slang gal" I say laughing.

She just laughs. While ja'hanew sitting over there looking sad. I feel bad now made le baby sad.

"What's wrong sis" says yes

"August is mad at me and won't tell me why, on top of that he took my phone" she  whines.

"You softttttt" says Yasmin laughing. I laugh too. Jae looked even sadder, Awee. She just rolls her eyes.

"Leave my behbay alone na'.." I say tryna contain my laughter..while yasmin was just dying in the back seat...jae didn't say nothing the whole ride. When I got to the house yasmin just jumped out, then jae got out and I'm thinking where she think she going. She walks around to my door, and reaches her hand for her phone..

"Hell naw, getchua ass in dis car" I say. She just rolls her eyes with her hand out..oh she taking me for a joke, I get out the car .

"Whatcha think ya' doing ?" I asked

"Can you just give me my phone so i can go..and be out of your hair" she says. Dang she really mad at me.

"Behbay I'm sorry, you know I been just playing when I snatched your phone, and im sorry for laughing when she called you soft" I say grabbing her hand. I pull her I for a kiss.

"Who soft now ?" She asks. Me and her both laugh.

****

Semptember's POV.

Hey deaa me name is semptember but me friends call me ember. I'm from Jamaica 🇯🇲 ayeeee deaa here to rep my country. I moved here as a foreign exchange student I just got here and a uber was arranged to drop me off at this house . As I knock on the door, I see this badass car pull up.
"Zamnnn mane dat shit is tight" i mumble to myself .
I see a girl get out "she cute" i think to myself, but Zamnnn I see this fine ass boy step out . wooooweee me hopes he dont stay hea, because I won't be able to control myself.

"Yooo wassshannin, you must be September?.." He says .

"You are?" I say.

"August, I live here you going to be staying with us." He says
And oh me galwd lee i almost melted.

"And is she your sister?" I ask to make sure she isn't his girl .

"Oohh Naww dis hea my behbay" he says, and pulls her in for a hug. She smiles.
Lord when he said bahhbhy me almost lost it. He opens the door and me and his "girl" that he didn't introduce walks in .

"Maaaaa semptembas hua" he yells .
Ouuuu yhe way he says my name.

"I don't think I introduced myself outside, I'm ja'hanew" she says.
I rolled my eyes to where she could see me.

"What are you?"
"I mean race wise" I say, recovering myself.

"My dads French, my moms black and Dominican Republic" she says

"Well I guess the really wanted a mix bahhbhy" i say chuckling.
I'm just tryna get under her skin
She chuckles too.

"Bae" August's calls, and I looked too.
I should've answered

"Yes" says ja'hanew

"Come to my room mamas" he says, as we walks back up the stairs with her following.
An older lady comes down looks around 43.

"Haay dear" she says.
You must be semptember?" She states
I nod my head.
"Well you'll be staying in the guess room, but is now yours..we can decorate it however you want it" she says

"Really?" I asked amazed

"Yes dear" she replies.
"My name is Shelia by the way, you can call me that or mama..whichever you prefer" she says
"Lemme call Chris to show you your room" she says. And lord I think another boy, hope he's not fine.
"Chrissssss" she yells. I see this sweet looking girl skipping down the stairs, she looks to be about 12.

"Yes ma'am?" she asks

"Show semptember her room" Mrs shelia says.
Ain't no way me fixing ma mouth to call that lady mavha.

"Follow me" chris says.
"O M G..i finally have a sister, yesssss" she screams .
I roll my eyes this is going to be hell.

***
Soo this is all I have i know pretty boring..but ion think I named August mama in the other chapters so i used that, if I did my had this is the new name .

Thoughts on semptember ?...

Is ja'hanew soft to yall ?...

Should the fight between ja'hanew amd dessy still happen ?

                                                                -love key .