.2

Lena in the mm.
Lena's POV.
Uhhhh I hate school so much I have this huge crush on Corey.
Yes I know he bullies my bestfriend but that's why I haven't made my move yet but I plan on making it quick before milleee comes back in his life. Me and Jae just walk through the doors of school but as she likes to call it the "hell hole"
Oh and Jae is my bestfriend Ja'hanew. I don't know why she think she ugly because she gorgeous. If I was gay or anything I would definitely try to get at her but she doesn't believe she pretty, but that's beyond me. I was texting on my phone (my mom of course) when I bumbed into something, well someone. "Damn you need to watch where you're going", I say. When I looked up you'll never believe who it was omg what if I ruined my chance "sorry ma' damn", he said. I was literally drooling out my mouth. Until Jae bumbed me "come on let's go",says Jae.
"Awe Ja'hanew so soon", says corey.
All she does is roll her eyes, then he looks down at me "my bad, let me make it up to you", he said. " Wym?"i say. "Can I get your number" he said. My mouth drops open almost immediately, what? why? and how? I can't believe this Jae bumbs me again I clear my throat "eurh yeah here" I pass him my phone, he hands me my books I dropped when I ran into him. He text himself from my phone so he can have my number to.

 He text himself from my phone so he can have my number to

Ja'hanew ^^ and her outfit.
Ja'hanew POV.
I was so annoyed that she would give that shit bag her number knowing how he treats me. I walk ahead of her not wanting to walk with her while she's walking with him. I'm trying to lose weight so I went through the food line and got a salad. Has I sat down I see that Corey, his friend august and jace of sitting there at our table. What the fuck? Hell no!
"Uhhhh", I say as I sit down.
"What's wrong Jae",says Corey .
I cut my eyes at him, if looks could kill he would have been dead a long time ago
" my name is Ja'hanew and i aspect nothing less than and nothing more than",I say.
"Oouuu damn", says jace.
I can't stand him either he just follows whatever Corey does, so stupid. But august seems different like he has a heart of some kind, but who knows maybe I'm wrong.
Me and him makes eye contact, I cocked my head sideways and bucked at him. His face doesn't change he just continues to stare. Oookay can I get a weird. I just rolled my eyes
"You see something you like",says Lena.
I look up and Corey goes "I don't know what you looking at because there's nothing like able about that"
Jace laughs
I just continue eating. When I was done we had like 20 minuets left of lunch hour so I decide to head to the library. "Lena if you need me I'll be in the library",I said. "Okay babes I'll text you",says Lena.
I throw up the deuces and head towards the exit. "Heyyy jahane,wait up"
I turn around to see august, I wait for him. As I continued my walk "whats up",I say. "Why'd you leave",he says.
"Because Corey I hate him",says I. He grabs my hand,I stop walking. What in the actual fuck Is happing? No one   Has ever held my hand like this. "Your cute", he says. I'm stuck,like my feel are literally glued to the ground, no nailed. "No let me change that you sexy asf ma'", he said I start to blush, what the hell? This has never happened before "can I get your number", he says.

Janet^^ and her outfit

"Millee",someone calls out.
I turn around to find my bestfriend raven greene calling me
"Wassup rav",I say.
"Heeeeey bihhhhhhh, lets fucking turn uuuuuuppppp",he says. And starts twerking in the hallway I swear my bestfriends a trip, but I love him to death. "And I'm single to bihhh yesss", i say. " uhuh you and Rey done break up again", he says . "Uuhhh yes since las week I told you this",I stressed. "Oou bihh I must have been stuck on drey's dick", he says. Drey is his ex well he calls him his forever ex. They still be fucking, but they don't go together, they get jealous when they talk to other people. To me there relationship is tooo complicated but if it works for them then it works for me. *text message*
Corey🤦🏾‍♀️😍😁: aye. Are you at school?
Me: why?
Corey🤦🏾‍♀️😍😁: because I miss you. I thought we were still friends?
Me: ooh you do? And we are but I do to wanna see you all up In other girls faces🤦🏾‍♀️.
Corey🤦🏾‍♀️😍😁: what's my name in your phone? Wha girls?
Me:
your name is your name🤷🏽‍♀️. And nvm.
Corey🤦🏾‍♀️😍😁: really🙄.
"Well zamnnn bitch who you texting", says rav.

August ^^—August POV

August ^^

August POV.
Damnnnn shawty was bad as hell frl yo.
I can tell she laid back and chill
I'm glad she let me get her number thoe. After that me and her spent the rest of our Time In the library.

......
Yeah Ik short but I'm getting there slowly but surely. I think I'm going to do a chapter when/where I just introduce the characters and things
-key.