Chapter 4: Welcome to Ponyville!!

It was the day after the big surprise for Fluttershy and having to watch Pinkie Pie plan the party was going to be fun. Discord had left to get his citizen of Ponyville I.D. card.

"So where do you want the party at?" Pinkie Pie asked between bounces in her step.

"Maybe at my house, so it will be like a surprise party for him." Fluttershy said with a smile.

"Oooo! That's a good idea, are you sure your not secretly a party planner?" Pinkie Pie joked.

Fluttershy smiled,"I picked up some experience in the cutie mark switch up we had when Twilight became a princess."

The two mares then busted into laughter. They had arrived at Fluttershy's house. They had arrived inside to a ton of animals turning their heads tword them. Fluttershy escorted them into the backyard. "Okay, let's get started!" Pinkie Pie shrieked in excitement.

It seemed like hours until they finished and Discord was supposed to return in an hour. All the ponies that were invited to show up even Princess Celestia, and  Princess Luna themselves showed up.

"Shhh...he's coming!" Fluttershy whisper-yelled.

There was a door swinging open, and Discord called out,"Fluttershy! I got the I. D. card!"

Then he flicked the light on...

Sorry guyz I am addicted to cliffhangers lately. I also have been low on ideas lately that's why there has  been short chapters. Keep Calm and Read On Everypony!