Cjapter 7: Love is CRAZY!!

Fluttershy was torn between telling her friends her feelings about Discord, or waiting for it to pass. She almost didn't decide until she followed what  Rainbow Dash always told her, Go with your Instincts! So that was what she did, she invited the girls to a picnic. She tried to prepare herself for what they would say but, they had arrived. "The reason I planned this was to tell you all something,"She said with a pause,"I think i'm in love."

The girls (Mainly Rarity) were excited,"So who's the lucky stallion?" Rarity asked.

"Well, I wouldn't say 'stallion'." Fluttershy said.

"Is it a mare?" Pinkie asked.

Fluttershy giggled,"No, it's Discord."

That's where she lost them, they probably would have reacted better if Fluttershy said she was going to  shave off her mane. They said some things I really don't want to repeat.(mostly RD and AJ) Fluttershy despite everyone's  chaotic reaction (Twilight only acted that way so the others didn't think she already knew) she felt at ease with herself.

She bumped into Rarity an hour later while shopping,"I'm sorry about earlier dear, you just took us by surprise."

Fluttershy finally came home,"Hello my dear how was shopping?" Discord asked.

"I got everything we need, but there is something I have to tell you." She said without hesitation.

Discord sat down and said,"I'm all ears "Before making his ears huge.

Fluttershy giggled then said,"I love you."

Discord looked at her, his ears back to normal,"You do?"

She nodded, and Discord kissed her.

Yay! Happy days for them! Thank you all so much for reading, Keep Calm and Read On Everypony!