First Kiss

"Wait, you mean I have to kiss this stranger to become a hero!? The hell!" Marinette yelled out as she pointed both her hands at the blond boy next to her. 'He looks like he could be a model!'

Her eyes were wide, and she was slightly panicking. She was not sure entirely sure what was happening. She had seen this old man (pervert?) the other day when he fell down. And now she was in his massage parlour with what looked like the concept of teenage heartthrob made flesh. 

The pair would occasionally look at each, Adrien gave a small wave with a genuine smile toward Marinette. This made her slightly flustered, making her blush and look away. Why was this boy so familiar?

"Yes, though this rule is very new. Believe me, I do not make the rules when it comes to transforming. If it were up to me I would rather you not know each other's identities. This could cause problems down the road. But, when I think about it, I can see more of the good it will do than harm. You two will be a more effective team and be able to beat evil and keep the order in Paris from Hawk Moth. I believe Tikki told me that one duo had to dance together to become their hero personas." Master Fu smiled as he drank from a small cup of tea, enjoying the warm beverage on this cool day. The moment he saw these two he knew they were meant to be. They needed a little push. Though a certain red bug wasn't innocent in the matter either. 

Marinette felt like she was about to crumble. Here she was, being told that she had to kiss someone to be a hero. This couldn't be real. She had to be dreaming. This had to be some weirdos dream. She accidentally Incepted herself in their dream and now they were controlling this world. But she was reading earlier, well mostly skimming that magazine but still read words. And that was a condition of a dream. You can't read in them. 

Adrien looked over at Marinette. He couldn't help but get excited. He had never kissed anyone before, and he did not count photo shoots where it looked like he was kissing female models. He was never comfortable kissing random girls. But Marinette, she was different. He felt a strange connection to her. He hoped that she felt the same. She looked super confident. And even though she was flustered right now, he could tell she was strong at heart, and sorta physically imposing. 

'WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA KISS THIS HANDSOME BOY! DO I THANK THE MAN ABOVE OR CURSE THE MAN BELOW! AHHH' Marinette thought while keeping a somewhat stern voice, listening to Fu talk.

 "So you're telling me that in order to transform into a super cool cat hero to beat Stoneheart, I have to kiss her? The prettiest girl I've ever seen who looks like she could kick my ass? I don't mind as long as she's okay with it." He gave a big smile as he closed his eyes. The last thing he wanted this girl to be was uncomfortable. 

"Y-Y-YOU THINK I'M PRETTY!?" She turned crimson, and that made Adrien blush. Her stutter made his heart beat a little faster. She wasn't uncomfortable at all with Adrien, or the kiss itself. She was worried that if she did he would regret it and her first kiss would be ruined. She began to hyperventilate. Then, she felt a hand on her. He looked at her with that warm smile and she suddenly felt her worries melt away. This boy, he was magical. 

She stood up and clenched her fists. She brought her forearms toward her stomach, standing confident and triumphantly. She irradiated confidence. She grabbed the Miracle Box containing the earrings, a red flash of light appeared and out popped a strange red creature with black spots on her head. She quickly introduced herself as Tikki, the Kwami of Creation and how she would be used to turn her into a superhero.

Adrien smiled at this, being infected by her confidence and grabbed his own Miracle Box. A flash of green light appeared as Adrien followed it around his body. A small black cat appeared floating in front of the teen. The cat, lazily, explained how he was the Kwami of Destruction. The other half to his Sugar Cube.