Part 4

Louis kissed down Harry’s body. Harry was breathing heavily and watching Louis work his magic. Louis came back to kiss his neck sucking and biting on it-hard. Harry moaned out of pleasure when Louis bit down on his sweet spot. ‘Shit this feels so good.’ Harry thought. He gripped Louis’ hips and flipped them over so he was on top. 

“Oh I see someone wants to be in charge.” Louis teased. 

“Since you think it’s funny to tease your gonna get a lesson.” Harry blurted out. He leaned down to kiss Louis soft lips while pushing himself down on Louis’ lap. He moaned when Louis pushed his hips up asking for Harry to keep doing that. 

“Harry……..Harry……HARRY!”Louis shouted while rocking Harry awake. Harry finally opened his eyes. 

“Nice dream Haz? You were practically humping my leg.” Louis said before sitting up. 

“I what?!” Harry said before looking down under the blanket. ‘Guess he’s not lying.’ he though to himself. He blushed and sat up. 

“Sorry….I guess I was having a good dream…..I didn’t mean to wake you….or hump you.” He spoke with a raspy voice. He wouldn’t dare look Louis in the eye. ‘What the hell is wrong with you?! Humping in your sleep?! Really?!’ he screamed at himself. 

“It’s fine babe. Happens to everyone. I’m gonna go take a shower. You can join if you want.” Louis said while standing up. Harry watched him as he walked over to the steps and stretched before going up stairs. 

‘Even in the mornings Louis looks hot.’ 

Harry sighed, flipped his curls, and stood up. He stretched and folded the blanket. He tossed it back on the couch and went upstairs towards the bathroom. He opened the door and was nearly blown away from all the steam hitting him right away. 

‘Typical Louis to have the bathroom steamy hot. At least now I can sneak in his shower.’ 

Harry took of his sweats and tip-e-toed into the bathroom, making his way over to the shower. Once he got closer he could see Louis standing away from him. ‘Damn I got a hot boyfriend!’ He opened the door to the shower slightly and stepped in without Louis noticing. He closed the door without trying to make a noise. He leaned down and kissed Louis’ shoulder making him jump. 

“My god Harry! You nearly scared me to death!” he screamed while turning around to hit him playfully. 

“Sorry. I didn’t want to disturb you.” 

“You’re disturbing me now.” Louis said while crossing his arms.

“Fine. I’ll leave.” Harry said while shrugging and turned around to open the door. 

Louis quickly grabbed Harry’s wrist and forced him around to face him. He pulled at Harry’s other wrist and pulled him so they were now body-to-body. He got up on his toes and kissed Harry. When he didn’t wear slippers-or shoes-there was an even bigger height difference. Harry broke away from Louis’ grip and lifted him up. Louis wrapped his legs around him and Harry pushed his back against the wall. 

Harry pulled away and stared deep into Louis’ eyes before a smile curled onto his lips. 

“Now when we get hot and sweaty we won’t have to take a shower after……we’re already here.”

“Who said I was going to have sex with you in here?” Louis asked with a raised eyebrow. 

“Doesn’t matter…..I’ll have you begging for me inside of you in five minutes.” Harry bragged.

Louis rolled his eyes. “Pa-lease. We’ll see about that.”

“So sassy Mr. Tomlinson.” Harry said before going to kiss Louis’ neck down to his collar bone. 

“Very sassy in-” He was cut off by a moaned that somehow escaped his lips when Harry ran his tongue over his collar bone. 

Harry laughed against Louis’ skin. He continued to kiss his collar bone and traced his tongue back up his neck to the spot just a little below his jaw line. 

‘Jack pot.’ 

He bit down and Louis flung his head back and moaned. That was his sweat spot. With Harry doing things he knew Louis couldn’t take for too long, Louis was going to give in. But not until those five minutes passed.