Part 5-1

WARNING: LIAM, NIALL, AND ZAYN GET INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER. SO JUST TAKE A WILD GUESS OF WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. ;)

“Louis hurry up! I promised Liam we’ll be there by 2:30!” Harry screamed while putting on his dress shoes. 

“I’m coming curly just hold on. I need to fix my hair. It looks messy.” Louis shouted from down the hall. He was in their hallway mirror fixing his hair. 

Harry walked up behind Louis and placed his hands on his shoulders. 

“You look dashing. Now let’s go! We’re gonna be late. You know how Liam gets.” Harry said while pulling Louis’ hands and walking to the door. They walked out of their flat and into Harry’s car. Harry got into the driver’s seat and Louis got into the passenger seat. 

“We’ll be fine Harry. Liam is probably fucking Niall somewhere.” Louis said while turning on the radio. 

They pulled out of their driveway and drove to the restaurant where they were meeting. 

When they pulled up, the boys both got out of the car. Harry waited for Louis to walk up nest to him before throwing the keys at Valet. They entered the restaurant and were immediately being shown to their table. It was in the far back and Liam was already there. 

“Liam!” Harry said while bending down to give him a hug and sitting down across from Liam.

“Hey lad.” Louis said while giving him a hug after Harry and sitting down next to Harry.

“Nice to see you guys. It’s been to long since I’ve seen you.” Liam said happily.  

“Where’s that lad Niall?” Louis asked looking around. 

“He’s in the bathroom. His mom called and I’m guess it was im-” Liam was cut off when Niall walked up to the table and smiled.

“Niall! Hey mate!” Harry said while getting up to give him a tight hug.

“Niall! The irishman himself.” Louis followed. 

Niall sat down next to Liam and kissed his cheek. 

“Sorry I was in the bathroom so long babe, mom was bitching over something she heard.” he said before kissing Liam’s cheek again. 

Harry and Louis exchanged shocked looks. Harry cleared his throat loudly so he could get Liam and Niall’s attention.

“So um……are you two like….” Harry said while making a heart with his hands. 

“YUP!” Niall said happily before kissing Liam on his cheek again. 

Liam laughed and turned to kiss Naill’s lips softly. He pulled away and turned back to the boys while pulling Niall closer to him. 

“Wow. That’s relieving because me and Harry are together.” Louis said while reaching over to intertwine their fingers. 

Niall and Liam exchanged looks and bursts into laughter. 

“What’s so funny? We didn’t laugh at you two.” Louis said with sass. 

“Sorry,” Liam apoligized. “It’s just so obvious that you two were together. We didn’t have to be told it was true.”

Louis and Harry started to laugh to. It was very obvious that they were dating. 

“So I guess its a coming out party!” Louis joked. 

“Its not a party without food! Someone call a damn waitress over here. Those shower of cunts keep passing the table.” Niall growled. 

Harry laughed and grabbed the next waitress that walked by. 

“We’re ready to order.” Harry said with a nice smile. 

The boys finished their meals and went home. When Harry and Louis arrived back home, Louis practically ran inside. Harry followed him laughing. Louis was complaining the whole way home that he had to pee so Harry purposely took the long way home. 

When Harry walked inside, Louis was already inside the bathroom. He took of his shoes and jacket and sat down on the arm of the couch facing the bathroom. When Louis walked out he had a nasty look on his face. He ran to Harry and tackled him onto the floor. 

“You bitch! I nearly pissed my new trousers because of you!” he yelled while pinching Harry all over. 

“So all you do is pinch me? I expected more.” Harry teased.

Louis could take a hint. He bent down to Harry’s ear. 

“I’m about to teach you a lesson about not letting someone release when theyneed to.”

Harry gulped and his eyes grew wide. What the fuck did he just get himself into? Well he was about to find out.