part 1.

"I can't, I can't believe you got us into this mess, again." Benson exclaimed, letting all of his anger burst on the short raccoon.

"If you were a better boss, this wouldn't have happened Benson!" he crossed his arms, clearly as-well upset towards his boss.

"What kind of crap are you even saying? You caused this Rigby!" he was so close to beating the hell out of him, it was sure that Benson was tired of this employee of his.

"Well, now you fix this! Be a better person!" Rigby scoffed, it seemed like Benson didn't even understand him or try to even comprehend the situation.

In an act of pure anger and disappointment, he pushed Rigby away from the doorstep, causing the raccoon to act up, "Dude what the h!" was all he could say before starting to punch his boss without thinking of any consequences, and so this began in an argument of them just spitting out hurtful words towards each other and physically hurting one another before being separated by Skips.

"Woah, woah! What's going on here?" he asked after quickly separating them from the well, kinda intense fight they were having.

"Benson is just being an unreasonable guy right now! It's not fair!" Rigby practically whined, massaging his arm from the punches Benson gave him.

"I.. you started this Rigby!" he yelled out, turning all red once again, clutching his fists out of pure anger.

"No I did not! Stop talking!" replied back Rigby with a pissed-pouty tone.

"Benson, Rigby.. stop. I think you both should really apologize to each other, neither of you are acting correctly!" the immortal yeti shook his head, in disbelief that these two still couldn't get along that well.

"You two are lucky I heard the ruckus to separate you both before you sent yourselves to the hospital." he contained with still, a disappointed look on his face.

And with that, Benson sighed and looked up at Skips, "Sorry Skips, couldn't help it." the yeti nodded at his boss, then pat his back, assuring him that it's okay to burst out in anger, but to do it responsibly.

"Yeah! Sorry Skips!" let out the raccoon with no sentiment in his voice, basically, not actually meaning what he was saying.

Aaand... to make it worse, Mr. Maellard appeared in his white limousine to their surprises except that it wasn't much of a surprise to Benson as he knew he was coming, "Oh no. This isn't good." let out Skips then looked at both Rigby and Benson with some bruises on their body including face.

Maellard stepped out and gasped, "What happened here?! Benson!?!" he groaned and quickly made his way to the doorstep of the house where the three were, then questioning Skips into what happened between Benson and Rigby, it wasn't something shocking for him considering that this hadn't been the first time nor would it be the last possibly.

"Let me get it straight.. Due to your poor work of not being a so great park manager, one of your employees decided to act up.. again?" the stern tone Maellard was giving to Benson had been giving Rigby goosebumps and chills, he had a fear that maybe this wouldn't end too well.

"Mr. Maellard! I.. I can explain!" Benson let out, stuttering on his own words, not wanting to explain what actually happened and the fight between them, because I mean.. I'm sure everyone could find out that the two had a pretty strong discussion and not-so-great fight.

"Benson.. Skips here already explained it all, and by your recent bruises I can tell that you two were just now fighting, which is not acceptable in my park!" yelled out Maellard to Benson's face, making Skips and Rigby uncomfortable...

"I am just in such disbelief! You have disappointed me so much Benson! I believed that you were better than this!" he continued to yell in Benson's face but I'm sure that no one wanted to intervene, especially Rigby, because he knew that he would fuck something up, again.

"Mister.. I.. I will change." he fiddled with his fingers, sucking in the air and staring at him, Benson didn't want anything to happen to his job.. this was his entire life.

"I don't think you will!" he shook his head and stomped, getting close to Benson's face just to be yelling at him, and in that moment that's when Skips finally decided to give out his opinion.

"Mr. Maellard.. I know this isn't my right to say anything, but Benson really is a good boss, you should.. give him another chance, and maybe.. lock these two together for an entire day to finally set a good relationship between them." he sighed, knowing that Benson and Rigby were both glaring at him, as if they were shooting him with lasers in their eyes, they really didn't want to be stuck with each other again.

"This is the second and last time I'll be doing this! You two.. go to the office, and you both better stay there for as long as twenty-four hours.. I want you two to set a peaceful environment!" with the groans of Rigby echoing, he glared at Benson before Maellard started pushing them inside the house alongside with Skips taking them upstairs to Benson's office.

"You two won't be filling out what you had to do the other time.. I just want you both to set a good relationship. Got that?" he looked at one and then at the other, and so, they both were nodding, but secretly hating each second of this all.

"Great! I don't want to even hear arguments from you two, I'll be checking on you when I feel like it!" and so, he closed the door on them then quickly locked it.

There was such a big tension in the room, it felt so silent and awkward until Benson finally broke it, "Silence makes me feel uncomfortable."

"You make me feel uncomfortable but I don't say anything!" Benson gasped a bit at that response.

"Gah, it's not like I wanted to be in this situation you know Rigby..." he could feel his anger building up, and he would most likely explode if he heard another remark of the raccoon.

"Hmm.. hmm.." he jumped off the couch to sit on Benson's chair, then started playing with it.

"Don't, don't play with the chair Rigby!" he groaned, not wanting to deal with this bullshit anymore.

"Relax Benson.. I won't mess anything up!" well, he totally fucking jinxed it cause as soon as he said that, he fell back on it causing some parts to break in two.

"I, fucking.. told you.." he face-palmed himself before shaking his head.

"Unbelievable.." he took a deep breath in and out, then stood up to help the raccoon.

Benson lend his hand to Rigby, still a bit angry at him, he picked him up with quite a force, "...thanks." was all the raccoon could let out. He didn't like this, he didn't really like his boss helping him out, it felt forced.

He nodded, then went back to where he was sitting and so did Rigby, gah, it feels like this entire day is gonna be a whole nightmare for them two..

"Are you scared of Mr. Maellard?" Rigby questioned, laying on the couch, with his legs almost hitting Benson's legs.

"It's really not that I'm scared.. well, yeah, I guess you could say that.. but, this job just means a lot to me and I wouldn't want to lose it." his voice was kinda softening, it wasn't stern nor angry at him, it felt like somehow, he was disappointed in his own self, Rigby could sense that well, but didn't mention it.

"But this isn't even a good job!"

"I could care less about it being a good job or not, this is my entire life and all I have at this point."

"You have other options man! You're a drummer."

"Who would want a thirty-year old man as their drummer? No one."

"I would want you as a drummer Benson! Have you seen yourself play? You're cool beans dude!"

"Oh, thanks Rigby."