1: Elaboration

Percy's POV:

I have been hurt, betrayed, and beaten.

Who am I?

I am Percy Jackson, or Allen Hood, son of Poseidon, Chaos, and Loki.

How is this possible?

To tell you the truth, I have no idea. All I can do is tell you my story.

I'm sure you've heard of me: Hero of Olympus, son of Poseidon, Savior of Olympus, son of Neptune, praetor of Rome, and supreme Lord of the bathroom. I had a pretty nice life at Camp Half-Blood since I was 12, up until I was 17.

Then, the day after my 17th birthday, everything changed.

A new demigod came to camp. His name was Michael. I met him for the first time in the woods when I heard screaming and came running. He was just standing there with a huge hellhound in front of him.

I ran over and killed the hellhound, and, by this time, all the noise had brought the attention of the test of the campers.

When he heard them coming, Michael snatched my sword out of my hands and told everyone that he had killed the monster while I just stood there. At first, only a few campers believed him, but soon all of the campers started to nod their heads and glare at me. They all said they were disappointed in me and I should know better, but decided they would give me another chance. I couldn't believe it, every single camper thought I had just stood there and watched as Michael killed the hell hound. Even Annabeth believed the lie!

The next day was even worse.

I found out that, last night at the campfire, which I didn't go to, Michael was claimed by Aphrodite. He must have used charmspeak to get everyone to believe him about the hell hound!

 But that doesn't change anything. 

I mean, Piper has charm speak, so she can resist it easily. Why didn't she stand up for me? Her charmspeak would be a lot more powerful than Michael's! 

But that wasn't the worst part. 

When I woke up, I had this weird feeling that I needed to stay away from the woods. And, of course, being the seaweed brain that I am, I decided to go into the woods without delay.

In the woods I stumbled upon a horrible sight. Oliver, who is a son of Athena, was lying dead on the ground in front of me. Of course, at that moment, the entire camp, for some reason, decided to walk into the woods right behind me. After that, everything happened so fast. Annabeth broke up with me, the seven said they weren't my friends anymore, and Chiron sentenced me to five days of torture, followed by death.

I suffered four days of torture, which I'm not going to describe. We'll just say that I am now afraid of hammers. I had cuts and bruises and broken bones everywhere, and burn marks where Leo had burned words on my back with his hands. I had no idea what the words said, seeming as how their on my back. But I'm pretty sure they don't say "Unicorns and Rainbows".

On the fifth day of torture, my true love gave to me: five gigantic bruises, four long cuts, three degree burns, two face slaps, and a punch in the face~! 

Anyway, tomorrow I am going to die. 

At least, that's what I thought. On the morning of my execution, an angel came and saved me. I know what you're thinking, "An angel, seriously?!".  Well I guess not an angel, more like the creator of the universe.

Her name was Chaos, and she claimed to be my mom. She stated that she was my mom, but had to give me to someone else because there was a war going on, and if her enemy's knew that I existed they would try to kidnap me and use me for leverage. So she implanted memories into Sally Jackson's and Poseidon's mind of Sally being my mom and Poseidon being my dad. She also said my real name was Allen Hood. Anyway, I ended up becoming the commander of her army, getting awesome powers, and cool white wings.

But it only lasted for about a year. 

Then I got a mission and had to go back to earth. I wasn't exactly what you would call happy about it. In fact, I accidentally blew up Pluto I was so angry. I went anyway though, wearing a disguise of a hood that showed only my mouth and a large backpack over my wings. On earth, I met someone named Loki, who claimed to be a god and my father. What is with people and claiming to be my parents these days? I hadn't really thought about it, but if Poseidon wasn't my dad, then who was? Loki and I did look alike; we both had jet black hair, and green eyes. And we both had that mischievous glint in your eyes that makes people think you're insane and call the cops. Even Chaos confirmed Loki being my dad.

So as it turned out,Loki, the god of mischief and trickery is my father. And Chaos, the creator ofthe universe, is my mom. 

And I, Percy Jackson or Allen Hood, am the god of loyalty, swordsmanship, betrayal, andhumor.