Austins Not having A good day... At all! (Chapter 4)

He gripped onto his hair, curling up against the tree he stood at. Contemplating his choices...Right now the blue-haired guy was yelling at someone, he didn't get a good look at yet, not even wanting to risk getting caught by the scary people...

All he wanted was the milkshakes Bri promised him! Speaking of Bri, he glanced around. and groaned, gripping at where Fred would be for needed comfort. But nope! Fred had betrayed him and was resting right near the foot of the raging Blue-haired guy. (He needed to call that guy something... It was annoying to call him Blue-haired guy all the time.).

And to make the moment even worse, Bri wasn't here with him, who even knows where she's at the very moment.

He clutched his panda hat, trying to advise a plan. Looking around again, he noticed a blueberry bush a few feet ahead of him. Enough to reach and pick some at least.

So that's what he did, he stretched himself far enough to grab a branch covered with blueberries. To his surprise, the branch was riddled with thorns that pricked his skin. Causing him to wince and drop back---The worse part was that he actually grabbed the whole branch with his fist, so now his palm was oozing with blood.

He covered his mouth with an open hand, trying to hold back the feeling of vomit churning in his stomach. He sighed and bit his lip to focus on another type of pain as he used his open hand to pick some blueberries.

After squashing the blueberries, he started rubbing them onto his face. Creating a blue mustache, surprisingly though. He didn't try to eat any of them. Probably from the fact it was covered in his own blood.

He peaked over the edge of the trunk again, the shouting was only getting louder.

Glancing back at his hand, tensing at the realization he somehow got it stuck in his skin. And if he attempted to tear it out, he'd probably start getting light-headed from the loss of blood. And panicking, did he mention panicking earlier about the fact the imposter of Micheal is terrifying, two strangers are yelling at each other. And he couldn't catch on why they were yelling. Plus Bri was nowhere to be found at the moment when he needed her!

Finally, FRED BETRAYED HIM! 

He took a collection of deep breaths, he needed to calm himself. Overthinking wasn't any good, all he has to do is stick to the plan. Run, and try to find Bri. Nothing can go wrong... Right?

EVERYTHING CAN GO WRONG, I'M DOOMED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was planning on making two scenes, but I figured on posting this you guys can at least have something to read of the story! I'll try to get the next scene done. Might take a bit, who knows...

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! And im trying to add more detail into it cause the previous chapters seemed more plain.