36

Alaska's P.O.V
I sit my self up from laying down in bed, to find my self alone but with a note and a single white rose layed ontop.

I pick them up and open the the note,

Morning my love,
I'll be in the kitchen preparing breakfast, it's a surprise for you.
I love you.
- h xx.

He's such a sweeheart, I love him. God do I love him.

I pick up my underwear and put it on, placing Harry's button up over, not bothering to do up the buttons and make my way to the kitchen.

I see Harry's back turned to me and I notice long and quite deep scratches along his back and I snort laughing catching Harry's attention and he turns smirking slightly.

"I see you've seen how you've marked your territory" he laughs and I jog over to him and he lifts me in his arms and places me onto the counter and stands Inbetween my legs.

Yeah and I think I did I pretty good job myself" I state cockily and he tickles my side playfully but then I wince and he pulls the top aside quickly and then relaxes.

"The rough activity must of triggered bruising in the tattoo area huh?" He laughs and I laugh along with him and wrap my arms and legs around him.

"So what's for breakfast?" I ask excitedly and he chuckles picking me up and leading me to the balcony that's at the far end of the kitchen and there's a table with to place with freshly made pancakes with strawberries, cream and chocolate syrup.

"Oh god your the best" I kiss all over his face and he grips my behind tighter and grins childishly.

"I know" I laugh at him and he places me in a chair and then sits down himself.

I cut a triangle out with a bit of everything and place it in my mouth and moan aloud.

"This is so good h, like so good" I praise him and he beams at me, grinning brightly.

He looks so happy.

My inner self echoes and I agree, he does.

"I'm glad you like it, I tried so hard" I laugh and shake my head at him.
We quickly finial out food and take our plates in just as it gets cold.

"God it's freezing" I shiver and squeal when I'm taken into someone's arms and spun around then set back on my feet.

"Dance with me" he whispers into my hair as I set my feet ontop of his and he sways is around the room.

"There's no music" I tell him and I can feel him smile.

"Your gonna sing" we laugh lightly and then it goes silent for abit and then I start to sing.

" when I look into your eyes, it's like watching the night sky, or a beautiful sunrise, there's so much they hold.

And just like them old stars, see that you've come so far, to be right where you are, how old is your soul?

Well I won't give up, on us, even if the sky gets rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up "

Harry smiles at me then takes a deep breathe and continues with me making my eyes go wide, I didn't know he could sing?

" and when your needing your space, to do some navigating, I'll be there patiently waiting, to see what you find.

Cause even the stars, they burn! Some even fall to the earth, we've all got a lot to learn, god knows where worth it.

No, I won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily, I'm here to stay and make a difference that I can make.

Our differences, they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we go, Yeah, we got a lot a stake "

We leave the rest of the song there, Harry spins me around once more then hugs my body close to his and brings his lips to my ear,

" your the best thing that's ever been mine " and it was that for sure that I had fallen deeply and most certainly in love with a man by the name of Harry styles.

"I love you Harry styles" I tell him and he kisses my forehead and smiles down at me.

"I love you Alaska Dillon" and for most of the day we spend out time arguing over what ridiculous shows we would watch and who gets to top the next time we have sex.