52

Alaska's P.O.V
"What in earth is that on finger?" He scowls and I frown at his tone.

"It's a promise ring from Harry, his promise of his love for me" I tell him quietly and he scoffs.

"His love? Please Alaska, me and you both know love is bullshit" he growls and I widen my eyes.

"Dad? What's wrong? Your never like this, have you been drinking?" I ask and he laughs bitterly

"Yes Alaska I have and he doesn't love you, his love is invalid for you, it doesn't exist because love itself is invalid, either way why would he go for a normal girl like you and not a model? Think about it! And that ring is just a fucking act about how he wants to fool you-"

"Sir!" I jump from Harry's voice, tears streaming down my face. I know Harry would never do that, he's too nice of a person.

"Sir, I understand what your going through right now but that is no way to treat your daughter" Harry breathes and my dad breaks down.

"No! You don't understand!" He wails and I reach out to touch him but he knocks my arm away causing my to fall and knock my head on the table.

"Ow!" I scream as my head starts to throb.

"Oh my god Baby!" Harry picks me up and places his hand on my head, blood smearing in his hand and his eyes burn in fury.

"Your her father but for fuck sake! Look what you have done John, this is unforgivable!" He roars at my father and I sob harder.

"B-baby, no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it please!" My dad whimpers and I wail.

"You can't say that, t-there's nothing you can say to change anything" I whisper and Harry, grabs his keys and rushes to his car, strapping me in before driving off.

"Harry where are we going?"

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry where are we going?" Alaska says weakly, she seems to be loosing quite a lot of blood.

"Just hang in there baby" I say and place my hand on her knee as we park up infront of the hospital.

I jump from my car, taking Alaska out and running into the hospital and straight up to a doctor.

"Hi! Could you please help? She's banged her head on the corner of a table and seems to be loosing blood" I ramble and the man quickly takes her out of my arms and into a room down the hallway and I follow.

He places her down on a bed and turns her on her side, inspecting her head for a wound.

"Right okay sir, what it is, is it's not that deep but it's a slash so she has lost blood but not too much to need to gain some more, I'll just out in a few stitches and then you can wait here until she wakes back up" I nod and play with my fingers nervously.

***

"Sir, wake up" I shoot up and see a nurse smiling at me.

"Your wife has just waken and is now in the bathroom" she leaves after telling me the information before I can tell her she's not my wife, but it sounded good.

Alaska Dillon Styles, hmm.

"Hey" I snap my head towards her voice to see her standing beside me smiling.

"Are we leaving?" She nods and stand grabbing her face and kissing her forehead softly.

"Come on then" we walk to my car and get in.

We drive silently until we are at my apartment.

Once we are inside, we both sit down on the bed, Alaska instantly curling up to my body and releasing a sob.

"He's never been that way, ever!" He clutches my shirt tightly and I grip her hips, swinging her over my lap and rocking us back and forth.

"Shh, baby come on, it's okay, it was just proberly a one time thing, he loves you" I tell her and she lifts her head.

I whisper sweet things into her ear as she continues to sob, I scatter kisses all over her face until I place my lips upon hers.

She pulls back and seems reluctant to say something but after a couple more seconds she says it,

"Do you love me?" She whimpers and I nod sternly.

"I simply love you, proud and glad to love you, you mean the world Alaska" I whisper and she cries silently into my neck until she's asleep once again.

I stay awake for bit, then roll Alaska off of me so I can change her and my self.

I quickly strip myself down until I'm in my boxers then strip Alaska down until she's in her underwear and I throw my t-shirt over her body and push us both under my bed covers.

"Good night my precious" I kiss her forehead and drifty away.