Chapter 3 😨 the imaginary friend returns😨 (part 1)

Your pov

"(Y/N)~♡"

Was the only thing I heared bevore I instingtly shut the door full force.
Sweat rolled down my rosy-red cheeks ,as I held onto my chest.
The thought of Nightmare being in the REAL WORLD not only made me worried but also scared.' Scared that he might use his incradibaly strong powers on people or animals.
Scared that he might kill me...
Scared that he would turn ME into a doll...
And so many other things...

But on the other hand , I was very happy to be with him again.
Happy to maybe build a family with him..
Happy to finally see him again...

And so on...

Dang I have really mixed feelings ...'

I panted in excitetemt and stress, while I shoke a bit. This whole situation gave me goosebumbs from head to toe. I gluped and put all my strenth together
to slowly reach for the metallic doorknob with my shaky hand and opened the door to see...

....No one....

My eyes widden , as tears begun to rise in my eyecorner.
Frustration took over me , as I begun to cry softly. My shoulders chuggeled lowly.

"Why are you crying dear~?¿ "

I gasped and quickly turned around. I looked at him blankly, clearly sad and stunned.

"What?? You look like you've seen a gohst ,hehe... I told you , you will never escape from me my queen ~"

He gave you a smile , an evil smile, the smile you once fell in love with.
"Ni-Nightmare?" ,was the only thing I managed to say.

"You know that the war isn't over , (Y/N). Hehe THEY are coming for you and try to rescue you , but ... ya'know I can't let that happen ~.

WE'LL BE TOGETHER ,FOREVER, CUS WE'LL NEVER GONNA BE APART~"

\\◇♧Third person's Pov♧◇//

Nightmare, the king of ALL the Nightmares started laughing like a maniac and was about to grab (Y/N) but a skeleton in a yellow cape , gloden crown , light-blue T-Shirt and pants and yellow gloves , shot him in the stmoach , with an arrow and bow.
Nightmare hissssssed in pain and tried to regain power.

"DREAM!!??" (Y/N) screamed and smiled happyly, seemingly confused.

"Nightmare! You will not harm (Y/N) again!!" Yelled Dream.
The worrier shot the king of darkness again , but this time Nightmare vanished with a last enraged sentence:

"You've won this time , DREAM, but I will come back and TAKE (Y/N) WITH ME!!'

(A/N)

Here's a new awesome Chapter my dear readers!
Hope you like it aaaaand leave a ☆ , if you like this book so far!
Also here's a picture of a Project I've been on since days.

Here's a new awesome Chapter my dear readers! Hope you like it aaaaand leave a ☆ , if you like this book so far!Also here's a picture of a Project I've been on since days

Have a good night / day!

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡