Part 4

(Your POV)

I woke up, the sun shining through the windows into my eyes. Lovely, I thought, why don't they have curtains in this room. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 11:37am. I forced myself out of bed and made myself look half decent before I went downstairs. "You always sleep in this late?" Swagger joked as i came into the living room. "Good morning to you too helmet head". "I'm protecting my identity, you don't have to be mean to me". We both laughed. "Protecting it fro..". Before I could finish my sentence Cam walked into the living room. We locked eyes for a moment and I fell even more for him. "You two obviously like each other, just hook up already" Eric said. We both ignored Swagger and I soon rushed upstairs.

I got into the shower and let the warm water fall over me, thinking about how in one day I had, had such a great time in Melbourne. I was so jealous of the Misfits, they had great friendship, they had fun doing their jobs, they lived in an amazing house in such a wonderful country. They also mentioned to me last night their manager, Ryan, apparently he was a really cool guy. Honestly i was looking forward to meeting him.

(Tobys POV)

I'll admit, it was weird that y/n just randomly showed up in Melbourne but I enjoyed her being here and I could tell the guys did too, especially Cam. "Damn Toby, that's you're best friend?" Swagger asked, looking away from the TV. "Yeah why?" I already knew the guys were going to try and get with her. "She's bloody hot mate" Mason said. "She is really beautiful to be honest" Cam mumbled. "I am aware of how beautiful she is but maybe you guys shouldn't go after her okay". The guys seemed a bit disappointed by that.

(Time skip)

(Tobys POV)

I knocked on the guest room door where Y/N was staying and waited for her to reply. "Who is it?" she replied. "It's me" I said while opening the door. She stood up from the arm chair that was placed in the corner of the room and put her book on the wooden table besides it. "What's up?" She smiled. "You didn't tell me what happened with your parents" I said. "Oh I mean it's not that bad really we just hadn't been getting along great lately and..." She looked down at the floor with a frown. I looked at her and instantly felt sad myself. Y/N was one of the most amazing people and she had been through so much, I just wanted her to be happy. "Hey you know you can tell me anything Y/N" I walked over to her and put my arms around her. "They kicked me out the house so now I have nowhere to live" She sighed. A tear fell from her eye.