Chapter 4

Addisons pov:

I woke up the next morning to thunder rolling through the morning sky. The clouds were low and heavy leaving the day dark and humid. I looked over at the twin bed that laid empty, Blake must have been at pra-.

Before I could finish my thought Blake came through the door but this time quiet and trying to stay unseen. When he noticed I was awake he glanced at me, but it wasn't like before.

"I'm sorry," he said "Practice got canceled and all my guys went to eat, I wasn't hungry."

"You're okay," I said lying back down pulling the light grey blanket over my messy hair.

There was silence for a moment. He had been there looking at me probably in pity.

"That woman on tv.." he paused, "was that your mom?"

I could feel the tear stinging my eyes, but I answered.

"My mom and my best friend," I sat up, "They were going back home, a good atleast 10 hour trip with stops and bathroom breaks."

"Addison," he said, still looking at me.

"They got in a wreck and now they're dead."

The few loose tears turned into a pool of tears. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me warming every part of my body. I'm not sure how long I sat there in his arms. I didn't care how much of an ass he had been.

The silence was broken when he pulled away.

"I have the day off, let's do something. We have to get to know each other any how with being suck in a dorm all day." he suggested his blue eyes staring into mine.

"Ok," I said giving him a slight knod.

"Great," he smiled, "meet me down stairs in 10."

I pulled myself out of bed and to the bathroom to clean myself up. I stood in front of the mirror, my dirty blonde hair was in a tangled mess, my cheeks were a bright red, and my brown eyes were bloodshot from crying all night.

After I brushed my teeth and let my hair flow in its natural waves, I got dressed, putting on my high waisted skinny jeans and white sweater. As I was slipping my shoes on, there was a knock at the door. I opened it expecting Blake, who had forgotten his key on his bedside.

"Hi!" she smiled, it wasn't real.

The girl standing in front of me was gorgeous, but her attitude was not. She had bleached blonde hair and a size 0 waist. I could already see the bitch in her.

"I'm sorry,but you are you?" she continued after looking at me for what felt like forever.

"I live here?" I answered back, my mood steadily decreasing.

"Guess you're new here," she smiled again, continuing, "but Blake, is mine."

I gave her a fake smile back, "He's my roommate, not my fuck buddy and your name is?"

Just as I said that Blake came from up the stairs.

"Olivia?" he said not looking too happy to see her, "Why are you here?" he asked.

"Just thought I'd stop by and say hi to your new toy," she said turning to me, "I didn't catch your name."

I took a breath in and gulped, "Addison Montgomery."

She started laughing, "ohhh so you're the girl who's mommy died."

"Oliva!" Blake hissed, "what the hell is your problem?" he asked.

She leaned in closer to me, looking me in the eyes, "don't take what's mine," she threatened walking off afterwards.

Blake looked at me, "Addison," he said.

"Don't bother," I laughed through my tears, "I'm going to bed, just leave me alone."

I walked back into the room and locked it behind me.

"Addison!" he yelled, "this is my room too."

I ignored him, pulling the cover back over my head.

This was going to be a long year.

Authors note:
Sorry this took me so long to upload, next chapter should be quite eventfulll:)) please vote and comment and let me know what you want to see in the story!!