Lua Russo

When Lua awoke she was draped in a red blanket and under her head was a white pillow, she blinked and glanced around for the man, seeing him sat at the end of the bed, cleaning what looked like blood from a knife.
Ladd didn't even have to turn to know that the woman was awake and he began talking. "Lets make a deal, I'll love you and adore you for the rest of your life as your lover, I'll protect you and make you happy and in return, I get to kill you at the end of your time." He glanced back at her, smiling slightly.
Lua took a moment to think the idea through before nodding and sitting up, she carefully moved down the bed towards the man and laced her slender arms around his torso, eyes glistening with tears once more.
The blonde male froze as he felt her arms snake around him and he blinked before putting the knife aside and pulling her onto his lap, caressing her cheek. "What's ya name then, doll face? I'm Ladd of the Russo family."
Lua flinched when he touched her cheek but soon relaxed into the touch, her head rested against his shoulder. "My name is Lua, Lua Klein." She whispered to him as he ran his calloused fingers through her long blonde locks.
"Lua." Ladd said, liking the way her name rolled off of his tongue. "Tell me, Lua, do we have a deal?"
The blonde woman allowed herself to smiled faintly and she nodded her head. "Yes.." Ladd cupped her cheeks in both hands and brought her face close to his. "Stick with me and don't you dare die." He said before kissing her soft lips gently. "Right, babe?"
Lua's cheeks flushed a light shade of pink as she was kissed and she nodded again. "Anything for you, my love." She mumbled quietly before burying her face in his chest, closing her sapphire eyes.

Lua remained by Ladd's side at all times after that, wherever he went she followed unless told to do otherwise. He would whisper to her about how he was looking forward to killing her and Lua couldn't help but feel that she was loved for once in her life.

Her birthday arrived a few months after meeting Ladd and she was awoken by a rough shake of her fragile body, her long lashes fluttering open to reveal those crystal blue eyes as she looked up at her lover. "Ladd..." She whispered softly as she sat up in bed and glanced up at him, her small hands gripping the white cover.
"Happy Birthday, Lua." Ladd said with his usually sadistic grin plastered onto his lips, he sat down at the foot of their bed and threw the cover away from her, picking up to slender leg to kiss it softly. "I got you an extra special gift to show my love for you, ready for it, doll face?" He asked as he looked at the beautiful young woman who was smiling faintly at his actions. "I would love to." She said quietly, allowing him to do as he pleased.

The blonde haired male rose from the mattress and them picked up a gravestone from the ground, the words 'Lua Russo' carved into the stone, he smiled and took it over to her, placing it on her lap and slipping into bed beside her, his arm snaking around her waist. "Whaddaya think?" He asked, his head close to hers. Lua was stunned for a moment as she looked at the words on the stone, she traced her fingers along each letter and smiled lovingly. "Ladd... I do." She whispered before feeling a ring being slipped onto her finger by her new fiancé.