A waste of blue eyes

(unedited)

"I play for the other team, if you know what I mean." I wink at her, making her smirk falter.

She suddenly got red as a ripe tomato during spring, "How about you get on the fucking ground like everyone else, smartass? I'm not here to play games!"

Blue eyes always fascinated me, they could have so many colours in them yet they always seem to be a perfect blue from afar. Theses blue eyes are no exception, greens, yellows, browns, and most importantly blues swam around creating a painting of beautiful alive coral. They look they what the great barrier reef looked like before more than half of the dazzling coral died. Sadly the blue eyes belonged to this woman yelling at me. I would gladly want to know those stories I can see in the eyes, but I doubt she would want to tell me.

"What is the stories you hide behind those eyes of yours?" Trying won't hurt right?

She was furious at this point and I didn't even know her name. Just as she was about to, no doubt, yell at me again her phone started to ring. Finally.

I smirk at her, nodding towards her phone in her pocket, "You might want to get that."

She was about to protest but decided not to, good. Answering the phone she wasn't able to even say hello before the person on the other side spoke. Nodding but not saying anything she hangs up after two short minutes. She looks me in the eyes still mad but more fustrated.

"Sorry for disturbing your evening Mr. Jackson Parker." She says in a monotonous voice.

A/n
"I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all"
-Queen