Chapter4

Chapter4--
Reaction. 😤
________________________

DENIKA'S P.O.V--

I really appreciated the fact that Aubrey cared about me, and wasn't going to tell my over-protective mom, but he just has to accept that we aren't dating anymore, and he needs to stop acting like were a current married couple.
It's getting kind of annoying.

I jumped into my shower and washed my body and hair, getting rid of any suspicious smells?
* I know that sounds weird, but gotta be careful *

When I got out, I dried my long, dark hair and scrunched it in my hands to make a pretty bun, wrapped in my new white CK scrunchie band.

I slipped into my boyfriend jeans, and clipped my pink lace Victoria Secret bra, underneath my black nike air™ T-shirt. Then I grabbed my black roshes, and ran downstairs where I put them on.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom sat at the kitchen side with Aubrey next to her.

"What are you two doing?" I asked confused.

"Oh... Hey Denika." My mom greeted me. "Me and Aubrey were just talking."

I scowled in suspicion. "Talking about what...?" I asked, concentrating on Aubrey, hoping he hadn't told my mom anything about me and Raegan.

"He was telling me things about him. To help me get to know him better." She smiled at me.

"O-K!" I said slowly, and annoyingly unsatisfied. I decided not to ask anything else, incase she'd start to bring stuff up to Aubrey about me, so I walked backwards into the hallway, and out the front door.

******************************************************************************************

AUBREYS P.O.V--

"Really Aubrey? Are you sure you went all the way to Italy to get back the love of your life?" Mrs Carriello asked me, not sure I was telling her the truth.

I side smiled at her. "Ok! It was to the gas station at the end of the road, and she wasn't the 'love of my life'" I admitted.

She looked over at a picture of Denika hanging on the wall, and then back at me. "So... What do you like in a girl?" She stuttered, and I presumed she wanted me to refer my answer to Denika.

So I did.

And I weren't lying.

"I like a brunette. A nice tan. Good style...-"

She stared at me hopefully.

"-...A feisty attitude. Sense of humour., and knows what she wants." I finished.

"Our Denika doesn't go for the things that matter. She just wants a good face, and a good body. She needs to look for someone a little more suitable." I could see the hurt in her expression.

"You shouldn't worry Mrs Carriello. She'll find someone who deserves her. Someone who wants her for more than she's worth." I reassured her.

"I hope so... And please, call me Amanda." She told me.

"Ok Mrs Carriello... - I mean Amanda." I giggled at my mistake.

She stood up and pushed her chair underneath the tables at the side. "I better get going. I have things to do. I'll see you later hopefully Aubrey." She waved off.

I pulled myself up the stairs and into my room, where I got changed and I put on my beige Timbs.

I'll go for a ride.