Chapter5

Chapter5--
Truth hurts. 🔨
________________________

DENIKA'S P.O.V--
**
I came home pretty late again last night, but not late enough for Aubrey to be sneaking around my home and catch me like the other night.

"Baby?" My mom saw me walking down stairs.
"Good morning mamma." I greeted her.

"Morning sweet." She smiled. "Denika... I'd need to ask you something?" Her smile faded a little.

I sat down next to her on the sofa in the front room.
"About Raegan..." She started.
"Are you sure he is the one?"

She worries too much about my life. ('Too many times I have broken 'tradition'), she always tells me, and she's scared I'm not going to have the perfect life that she's already planned out for me.

"I'm sure mom!" I calmed her. "You shouldn't worry about it. I'm still young." I reminded her.

"I know... But...-"

I looked at her knowing what she was about to say.

"Come on... For the 887,634'th time" I exaggerated.

"Too many times. Denika! We are a traditional, religious, but respectful family. I know your not as 'Jesus Christ' crazy as I am..." She went on, and on, and on.
"...but I would like you to respect the decisions I make, even if you don't agree with them!" She started to raise her voice a bit.

"Mom...?" I gave her the look, just to break the tension.

"Sorry baby... But you know how I feel about marriage, and children, and careers. I'm just looking out for you, and don't want you to jump into anything straight away with Raegan, if you aren't sure he's the right one."

I sighed in boredom. "Mom! I love Raegan. I think he is 'the one', but if we decide to do anything your uncertain about, we won't jump into it without discussing things with you. Okay?" I comforted her, hoping she would back off a little.

"Okay sweet. But have you...-?" She raised her eyebrow, as if I knew what she was talking about.

I caught on to her hinting. "Omg mom. No we haven't even thought about stuff like that yet." I lied.

"Are you sure? Raegan does seen like the kind of boy who gets a hard-on in the middle of town." She joked, but still had quite a stern expression.

"Mom? Stop! I'm uncomfortable talking about this with you!!!" I giggled a little, remembering Raegan's orgasm in the mall.

"Okay. Okay. You go and do whatever you 'young'ens' do!" She shoo'd me away with her hand, trying to be a 'young'en'.

"Mom?" I smirked.

She looked back at me. "Yesss?" She replied.

"21st centuryyyy..." I laughed and walked away.

I could hear my mom's strangely, but quietly laugh to herself.

I went upstairs, and laid on my bed for a while.

*beep* A text came through on my phone.

*unknown: hey 'Denyka xxxxxxx*

I checked the number and didn't recognise it at all!

*Me: Its Denika* and who's this?*

*unknown: didn't Raegan give u my num?xxxx :))*

*Me: No! What the fuck? Who is this?*

*unknown: It's Chastityxxxx*

*me: Chastity? How did u get my number?x*