{3}

"Hi sweetie" Demi said, as I walked to her, slowly.

"Hi" I waved, shyly.

"What's your name, honey?"

"Kayla"

"I like that name"

"Thank you"

"So, what kind of picture do you want?"

"Can you kiss my cheek?" I asked quietly.

"You don't have to be scared, I don't bite" she laughed. I gave her a smile.

"Of course I'll kiss your cheek, but you shouldn't have that expression on your face. You look like you think I'm gonna eat you"

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous"

"That's okay, just smile to the camera, okay?"

She kissed my cheek and I had a huge smile on my face, on the picture. I was a really cute one, actually.

"Thank you so much, Demi" I said.

"You're welcome, sweetie" She gave me a hug. I returned it. After we pulled away, I gave her my letter.

"I know a lot of people tell you how you saved them and how much they love you and how much you mean to them. I wrote it down in the letter, and I hope you'll read it" I said.

"Aw, thank you"

"I love you" I said, before her bodyguard told me to leave.

"I love you too, Kayla" she said, right before I left. I gave her a smile which she returned.

Oh my god! I just met Demi Lovato! She told me she loved me! This was definitely the best day of my life.

I walked to the hotel, it wasn't too far, and called mom.

"Hey mom!"

"Hey honey. How was it?"

"Mom, I just met Demi Lovato!"

"I know sweetie" mom laughed.

"I can't believe it. It was so amazing!"

"I'm glad it went well. Did you give her your letter?" she knew about my letter and she knew what was written in it as well. She knew everything Demi did for me and how Demi saved me. She knew how much Demi helped me and how much she meant to me.

"Yeah, I gave it. I hope she'll read it, though"

"I'm sure she will, sweetie. Now go to sleep. It's late and you didn't sleep last night. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Sleep tight, Kayla. I love you"

"Good night, mom. Love you, too" I hung up and went to bed. I was exhausted.