1-what is this?

Millies pov:

walking through the school doors for me is like walking into heaven as god. everyone literally bows down to me as i walk last them. partly because i'm a genuinely nice person, but mostly because i look like this:

 partly because i'm a genuinely nice person, but mostly because i look like this:

finns pov:

walking in through the school doors for me is like walking into a strip club. girls and guys asking me to "fuck them" and "be theirs". partly because i'm the king of this school,but mainly because i look like this:

 partly because i'm the king of this school,but mainly because i look like this:

-

millies pov:

i was walking through the halls with sadie, grace and maddie laughing and joking around until we came across the boys. finn looked me up and down in a disgusted manner.

"did your grandma sew that for you princess millie?" he asks me, talking to me like i'm 3.

"yes! she did actually! yours however, looks like a blind man painted it!" i say mimicking his tone.

"fuck you brown!" he says whilst rolling his eyes.

"you know you want to." i say as i walk past him bumping into him on purpose.

everyone looks shocked by what i just said, especially my brother noah.

finn comes across as a "fuckboy" and a "bad boy" but really he's still a virgin and hasn't really done anything "bad" to deserve that title.

i say goodbye to the girls and start walking to my jeep.

"mills! wait up!" i hear my brother shouting.

"is it okay if the boys come over?" he asks.

"yeah sure. i don't really care as long as they are making their own way there." i reply

"well...that was actually my question. i only have two seats free in my car so me, caleb and gaten are going in my car." he says "so can you pleaseeee drive with finn?" he pleads with puppy dog eyes.

i roll my eyes "fine! but tell him to hurry his fat ugly ass up!" i say as noah runs to get finn.

i get in my car and start to count down from 30. if he's not here by 0 then he can make his own way to our house. 3,2- finn opens the door and throws his bag into the back of my jeep. i start the car without saying a word to him.

"millie can i ask you a question?" he asks

"yeah go ahead." i say focusing on the road.

"what is this rivalry between me and you about? like when we were little me you and noah used to be so close and now look at us."
finn says.

finn is right we used to be super close until we started high school. and i guess as soon as we realised we were gaining popularity separately it just stayed like that.

flashback-

"wolfie!" i screamed as i ran up to my best friend. "brownie!" he shouted back. i engulfed him in a big hug. today was our first day in high school. "freshman mills!" finn said "we're freshman!".

end of flashback-

"i guess we just grew apart." i answer finn with tears in my eyes. it always makes me cry whenever i think about it because if i'm being totally honest, i want that friendship back.

"hey finn." i say

"yeah millie?" he answers.

"do you want that friendship back?" i ask

"wel-"

just as finn was about to answer me i get a call through my bluetooth that is connected to my car. i answer noah.

"mills you need to come home urgently!" noah cries through the phone.

"what? is everyone okay noah?" i stupidly ask.

"no...it's mom." my heart suddenly sinks.

"maybe i should drive." finn nicely suggests.

"yes, thank you."