chapter 1:the beginning.

September 2nd, 2019

Hannah's POV:
Hello, I am Hannah. I've just turned 13 this summer, and am starting high school.... Again. I know, weird, right? Normally people only start once, but I had to move school, which is crap! But hey, at least I get a new start.... I mean yeah, who wants to be the only "african-american" In the school, but eh.

Narrator:
Yeah, this was Hannah's life. Hannah was your average teen. Did her best in school, did all her homework, did her chores, and she even babysat her little brother, who was only 9. She didn't mind, because while he sat in his room to play, she'd go in hers, and do her favorite past time. She loved to draw and write more than anything. She was a little different from 9ther teens, but not Noticably different. She always smiled, especially on her first day. She hopped into the car with her mother. "Hannah, hurry up! " Her mother called, as she grabbed her purse, rushing to get out the door as fast as she could. Hannah was rushing, as fast as she could. "I'm trying my best mom!" She yelled from her bathroom, laying out her soft brown hair. She smiled as she lifted her head, and her blonde tips dropped from her face. She blew her hair out her face, nervous and anxious, trying to decide what to do. Finally, she slipped it into a bun, finished her morning routine, and stood in her mirror. She smiled at the beautiful young girl that looked back. "You are, and always will be, somebody. " She nodded as she walked out the door. She banged on her brothers bedroom door. "Cmon Aiden, make it fast! " She chuckled as he responded in his adorable innocent voice. "Super man doesn't need to hurry! I am strong! " She leaned on his door and opened her phone. She swiped to her contacts, and looked down the list of her recent messages.

Little bro ❤💘💕💯😘:
Hey, have you seen my coat, if you have, please bring it here? I need it today thank u big sis!

Best friend 💯💯😍😍😊🤟:

Girl hurry up! You don't wanna be late for your first day! I'll see you there XD!

Momma😍💕👌❤💘:
I love you pud! Enjoy your 2nd....first day, and have fun! Luv u!

Derrick🤟🤟:
Yerrrr! Turn up in that white ass school bih! Turn that hoe out! Luv u girl.

She smiled as she hugged her phone, and ran out the door. To see her mom in the car, scowling her. She chuckled as her little brother slid over, and chuckled. "Someone's in trouble!" She scowled at him, and chuckled. She rubbed his head and played on her phone. She looked up every few seconds. Once she caught her mother at a red light, as she looked at her from the rear view mirror. "So..... " She looked back with a smirk. "How do you think your new school will be pud? " She smiled as she looked at her. "I hope it'll be great, but I honestly have no clue. " Despite her growing up in a "black neighborhood" She spoke extremely well. She had manners like no body's business. Her mother smiled as she looked at her daughter. A mature young woman, and smiled. She stopped at the school. Hannah opened the car door, and she stepped out. Her mother smiled. "Love you.... " She turned as she nodded. "Love you more. "

Hannah's POV:
Well.... Here I am. I'm...... So many things, excited, anxious, and a little nervous. Idk what to do. But I can finally reinvent myself! I'm so happy!

Narrator:
As Hannah walked over to her friend, she could feel all her friends eyes on her. She didn't pay too much attention, as she only focused on her friend. She smiled dearly as she hugged her. "Devin!!! " She yelled as she hugged her. "Her girl! " Her and Devin laughed as they talked about their summer and went inside the school. She realized that she was inside the school before she knew it, and smiled at the many faces that she saw. But one face caught her eye like no one else's. She looked at he looked back. His slick back hair got pushed from his eye as he pulled his red beanie over it all. He smiled as he looked at her. She blushed as she looked at him. They felt a small connection before Devin stepper in front of her. "Nice try girl, but he's to high on the charts for you" She smiled as she looked at the boy, and his friends crowded him and pulled him away. She sighed as he walked out, and she followed Devin to their first class.

Hannah's pov:

Omg! Who the heck was he??? He was soo cute, I froze! It felt weird to lock eyes with him, and even weirder when he smiled back! Omg omg omg!

Narrator:

Hannah sat in her first period class, and went on with the day. She smiled as she went from first period. To second. To third. Fourth. Fifth. And finally, lunch! She ran down the hallway to see Devin, and there he was. The mystery boy. She blushed as she walked up to him. Devin turned as she was smiling at Hannah. "Hey girl, what ya doin? " The boy smiled and waved with a small wave as she walked up. "Hannah? What a nice name.. " He smiled as he looked at her. Nervous Hannah didn't know what to say. Flushed red as a tomato, she spoke. "M-me, oh your welcome! I-i mean thank you! Even though you didn't give me that name.... But it's a nice one, as long as you like it! " She chuckled nervously, thinking she messed things up. He just laughed at her, and smiled more. "You're funny. Hey, wanna grab a snack after school? I'm going to go to the shop across the street with my friends. Maybe you can bring your friends too? " He looked at her, as she nodded quickly, about to explode with joy. "Yes!" She cleared her throat as she tried to be cool. "I mean, yeah, sure, what ever dude. " She was hoping he'd say his name. "Nice. By the way, my name is marcus. " He shook her hand and walked off. Devin and Hannah squealed as they walked down the hall, conversation going about what happened.

Hannah:
"Oh my god! How did I do??? "

Devin:
"You want me to be honest? "

Hannah:
"Yes! Tell me! "

Devin:
"On a scale of 1 to 10? "

Hannah:
"DEVIN! "

Devin:
"Okay, okay!...... You did great girl! 100 out of 10! Gurl he gonna eat you up after school! "

Hannah:

"Oh shut up!.... But I'm so lucky! "

Narrator:

Hannah smiled as she walked with Devin and just kept beaming, as happy as a baby in a candy store. When her and Devin and marcus and his friends. She just kept her eyes on him the whole time, all the way home. She opened her door and layed on the couch. "Someone's happy! " She smiled as she nodded, and layed down, happy till she fell asleep.