the answers.

Andy's POV:
Im going to explain what happened the night natalie and I went missing. Now i'm not going to lie to you, but i wanted to kidnap Natalie. That had been my plan. But what i didn't know was that someone else had been thinking of doing a similar thing but actually wanted to do it to me.  You are probably thinking who the fuck would want to capture you and not Natalie? Well it turns out natalie was the one who wanted to get rid of me. After our little shopping trip she started texting someone who i thought was rye so me trying to act nice ignored what she was doing. Then out of absolutely no where a huge ass lorry came along and crashed into my car and from what i can remember the car was rolling over down into some kind of forest. This lorry driver didn't even stop his car. It was as if he planned to hit into my car... Moments before i blacked out i remember seeing Natalie slowly trying to get out of the car, but not trying to help me. I watched as she climbed out of the passenger door and into the woods. After that it was all black. Because Natalie and I had been out for a while it was quite dark before the lorry crashed into us so there was no one else around to witness what had happened, meaning no one was coming to help us. I don't remember how long i was blacked out for, but i know that when i woke up i had loads of cuts and bruises all over my body, and i was still in the smashed up car. Natalie was no where in sight except her phone, and surprisingly it was still working. There where tons of notifications on there and i was wondering maybe she was in loads of group chats, but then i saw the date on her phone, i had been blacked out for 1 month! Messages from a very panicked Rye and then one message that really caught my eye...
Natalie:
it's small and white.
Unknown:
you the only car around?
Natalie:
YES! just hit the fucking car! but only on his side! he's the one who needs to die not me okay!?
Unknown:
Got it. do you think you'll make it?
Natalie:
of course i will.
Unknown:
why are you doing this again?
Natalie:
Because Andy Fowler keeps getting in the way of me and rye and we have to be together forever.
Unknown:
is that all??
Natalie:
Oh and i'm pregnant with rye's baby.
WHAT!!