chapter 1: meeting😱

Mid winter
Taehyung POV
As I was kissed roughly with my hands being held tightly by some strong force that I can't break free from. I start wondering why I'm not scared but rather excited.
This strange force start to move his hands slow from my hands down to my chest. He takes my nipples and started to play with it. I moan in the kiss which puts a smile on the strange force face. Which is weird since I can't see his face but I know he's smiling.
He continues to move his hands lower until he touched my cloth member. He started to stroke it a little causing me to squirm underneath him. What's going on?! I can't be making this thing take advantage of me but it feels so good I can't fight back.

Everything was going fine until I heard grandma calling.

"Taehyung!"

What is grandma doing here while this is going on?!

"Taehyung wake up or your going to be late for school!"

What?! School? What school?

Wait a minute.

I then wake up from what's seems to be a dream. Breathing heavily and sweating.

What was that?

Then suddenly Grandma burst through my room door.

"Taehyung get up or your going to be late!"

"Coming"I said while moving from my bed.

"Hurry and come down for breakfast"

As I walked into the bathroom that is attached to my room and stand in front of my mirror then I noticed my morning wood.

You got to be kidding me. What is wrong with me?!

What was that dream?!

I went into the shower and dealt with the problem, put on some clothes and  then went to have breakfast with grandma.

Where are my parents you ask? Good question I don't know. Grandma refuse to talk about them so I gave up trying to get any information on them.

So I guess their dead probably, I don't know.

I know I don't seem all that sad but I can't feel sad about something I never had now can I?
Any way after that I went on my way to school.

Snow was everywhere.i know a lot of people don't like it but I like the snow. It's like the world it purified in complete white.

While I was daydreaming I accidentally bumped in to someone.

We both fell with me on top of the person.

After coming back to reality. I  immediately got up and apologized while hanging my head low.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking were I was going"

"......" Complete silence.

I thought I was going to be yelled at untill I raised my head to meet eye contact with this person.

And I was completely blown away. He was gorgeous. He had flawless features and kinda looked like a bunny but what caught my attention was his red eyes that seem to be glowing.

Jungkook POV

"Mate" was what my inner wolf howled.

My mate that I've been looking for so long is here right Infront of me.

His looks are ethereal. Beautiful grey colour hair and sunkissed skin and kissable lips.(which I plan to kiss by the way). But his eyes a clear sky blue colour that was captivating me.

"Umm excuse me but are you alright"

Oh crap I was staring. Can't really blame me but why doesn't he feel the bond. Wait why can't I smell a wolf's scent. Could my mate be human. Impossible?!