chapter 17: dinner argument special

Taehyung POV

"I, I"

I'm scared, I afraid to lie what if something happens to me. What if he does something to mom or grandma. I don't wanna-

My thoughts were interrupted by mom and grandma putting their hands on mine.

I looked at them and they had soft smiles showing me that everything is going to be okay.

I looked back at the head alpha not has scared as before.

"Mother is telling the truth I was very ill when I was younger and I had to stay the hospital for must of my childhood"

He looked at me blankly then smirked.

"Well then now that your here you can for fill the duties of an omega. You must find a partner and have child to prosper the next generation"

"May I decline" I said out of curiosity.

Everyone in the room even the guard turned around and looked at me.

"What?"

"May I decline"

It was completely silence and tension built up in the air. The way it was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"Hahahaha your a funny one Taehyung"

"Really I don't see what I said was funny" I said gaining confidence from somewhere.

Then all of a sudden something around me started to get heavy. It was getting hard to breathe and my eyes start to water.

"Father what are you doing?" Jungkook asked feeling worried about me.

"SILENCE!!! This insolence must corrected"

"Taehyung!!" Mother yelled as I stated losing air.

"FATHER STOP!!"

"BE QUITE JUNGKOOK!!!"

"I SAID STOP!!!!!!!" Jungkook said as he banged his hand on the table shattering it to pieces.

I started to breathe again and panting as I recollect the air I lost.

"So you dare defy me Jungkook"

"I'm not defying you, you were going to kill him"

"I see the two years you've been gone you picked up some bad manners"

"Father you don't see what you've been doing is not right intimidating and hurting people to get what you want is not right"

"Really now ,what do you know about what is right running and hiding from your responsibilities what kind of alpha are you. Sometimes I'm really disappointed that your my son"

I looked at Jungkook's face and saw broken then all of a sudden his eyes burn bright red. It was must beautiful shade of red that I've ever seen.

"Wow old man you really know how to choose your words. That one really struck a chord you disgusting fuck"

"Jk every time Jungkook can't handle something he let's you out "

"Oh please the only thing you do is bully people to get what you want. Your ...just...a...motherfucking.... bully"

I could see the head alpha's turn red with anger. He raised his hands to hit JK but JK caught it.

"Really you going to try to hit me. You do know I'm a true blood right and your just a mere alpha"

The way JK spoke to the head alpha was like he was superior to him and he could control him.

"Oh I almost forgot" JK said as he turned his head to me."he's my mate and I would really appreciate it if you don't hurt him ...got..it" Jk said while squeezing the head alpha's hand.